Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
genthumb.ashx

going to jail for 8 years
https://www.nowpublic.com/world/fl-babysitter-given-8-years-abuse-caught-nannycam

8 years for potentially giving an infant brain damage. How is that justice? They should hook her in a yolk and let Gallagher take swings at that ____'s head like it was a watermelon.

I think they were going to give her 20, or 18 years or something but for some reason the judge said 8, with 7 years probation,

well, Hopefully the backlash and the death threads she will receive later on will be punishment enough,

did you see the part about being a conservative religious woman?
lol, that goes to show you, going to church doesn't mean Sh-t

"The church" used to strap up gays, in front of a television and hook their genitalia up to electricity. They'd then bombard them with images and shock them whenever an image that was deemed "gay" was shown. This was their "cure" for homosexuality. So ask me if I'm surprised if a "church-going" ____ of a woman would physically assault an infant with a soft skull by smacking him in the head repeatedly.

Yeah Vicks Vapo and lemon tea are the only things that help me get any sleep. :(

Vicks is good for so many things. It's old fashioned and it stinks so people won't use it.

That was our go to stuff when we were kids. Never used ant-biotics, we used this!

Back