Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when my sister constantly posts snide political bs on Facebook and when I harshly call her on it, she runs to mom and dad and stirs up a bunch of crap. I think family drama is more annoying that Sideshow's QC issues. :monkey4

I hate it when my sister constantly posts snide political bs on Facebook and when I harshly call her on it, she runs to mom and dad and stirs up a bunch of crap. I think family drama is more annoying that Sideshow's QC issues. :monkey4

I've got people who post political stuff on my Facebook pages too. I'm getting so sick of the anti-gay bull____ right now.

Stuff your mouth's with Chik-fil-A and let it be.

I've seen that photo too. The follow up to that photo was that he had surgery and had it fixed.

That wasn't the issue though. I was more worried for the camera man who was right there and had the colon explode in his face. No amount of surgery short of a lobotomy is ever going to fix that scar. :google

I think someone else posted this recently - having to use someone elses toilet for a ____. And only one kind of ____ forces me to use a toilet other than my own...yep, you guessed it! I had an unpleasant night out.

That wasn't the issue though. I was more worried for the camera man who was right there and had the colon explode in his face. No amount of surgery short of a lobotomy is ever going to fix that scar. :google

The rather shocking photo attached snapped in November 16th of last year by a spectator at the collegiate power lifting championships at Penn State. The unfortunate competitor, who expressed a plea to remain anonymous, remembered to surgeons that he was " stuck" at the bottom of a personal best attempt in the squat lift when he "sort of pulled his stomach in and pushed extra hard, at the same time as trying to complete the lift."
He remembers a loud popping, splattering noise then a fierce stabbing pain and then not being able to move from the squat position. He remained in this position for about half an hour, since trying to stand caused him overwhelming agonizing pain. Paramedics arrived and applied anesthesia on the spot and carried him to an ambulance. He was rushed to surgery, where surgeons described the trauma as an explosive and aggravated prolapse of the bowel". Meanwhile it was revealed that the weight was removed from his shoulders at the time of the incident by two "spotters" on either side of the lifter. The third spotter who was standing behind the lifter was unfortunately sprayed with _____ matter at the time of the incident. This spotter promptly fainted when he realized the extent of of the injury to the lifter, who was a personal friend.

This compounded the task of first aid officers who were at a loss as to how to treat the injury to the lifter in any case, who remained in the squatting position moaning in pain much to the consternation of the helpless audience. The hapless lifter had successful surgery to relieve the prolapse, but remained immobilized with his feet elevated in stirrups for 2 weeks to ensure "internal compliance with the surgery and that the organs retracted successfully".

To add insult to injury, the ex-lifter required rectal stitching to partially occlude the ____ orifice and stitch the rectal passage (which had significantly expanded and torn during the prolapse) and also was put on a low fiber low residue diet to combat flatulence to avoid any possibility of a recurrence.

Last edited:
50 years today.

Marilyn_Monroe_Dead_-_New_York_Daily_News__Monday__August_6__1962.jpg

People expressing interest in your items for sale only to say I'll buy that next week. Its almost always safe to assume they won't. Mind you, I speak with some hypocrisy here because I know I've done similarly too.

People taking the PMs as far as asking for your paypal....and then disappearing without a word. K WTF?

There are Chick-fil-As in Ireland? :lol

i don't really know what that is exactly so probably not. Not sure what caused those rumblings that night...maybe the difene tablet I took that day.

The babysitter taking stuff from my house...

Tweezers, blowdryer, hand lotions, shower gels, movies, now some of my clothes. Yep. We need to have a little talk.

School starts in a few weeks, then I won't need a babysitter. I will say something, though. That will be hard for me; I don't deal with conflict very well.

Wish me luck.

Back