Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when someone leaves a half eaten banana on my kitchen counter and when I go to throw it away 3 dozen fruit flies swirl all around me. :cuss

:mwaha The joy of kids. :mwaha

This sounds very familiar. Only it's my wife that does it, not the kids. She'll cut the banana in half and leave the rest in the fruit bowl, and then a few hours later the damn thing turns all black. :slap

Aye. It was my wife that did it. :banghead

Training for a new job and missing good debates. We hates it. Precious.

I see a lot of parallels between religion and addiction.

...and, back to work. :wave

Blech. I hate coffee. Smells great. Tastes like how I would imagine cow urine to taste.

You must be drinking crappy coffee. :lol Best coffee I ever had was from a small coffee plantation in Panama. So smooth, chocolate hints...delicious. I have my mom bring me back some whenever she goes to visit. There is only one place that sells it and sadly they do not ship it out...or else it would be the only coffee I drank.

There was no perfection mentioned. Reducing the chance of a child getting drugs does not guarantee or suggest perfection. There are many many ways a child can screw themselves up. Lets not add one MORE thing to the things that can destroy humanity, such as the decriminalization of drugs.
Perfection and goodness are the same thing, btw. Goodness in the absolute is the only concise definition of the word, and hence true goodness is perfection. By the same token, perfection in the absolute is the only true perfection.

Only a moral relativist believes in relative goodness.

There is no goodness whatsoever in illegal drugs.

What you are really saying is, don't let protecting the human quality of life and it's long term survival impair whatever morally relativistic habits you have because you lack the character to strive higher.

photo-rel_architect.jpg

the only time I ever liked coffee was when it was mixed with egg nog and some other things and I suspect I only liked it because of the "other" things that were in it. Coffee is just too bitter for me.

I mostly drink coffee in the winter. Kind of a comfort thing, I guess. And I like to mix it with hot cocoa.

I call it mocoa.

I like coffee as long as it isn't black and has chocolate or something in it. My mother who drinks her's black says it's not coffee then. :lol

I'll stick to Mocha Frappes or Mocha Lattes. :D

I love the taste of coffee but have a caffeine intolerance. Only one cup a week for me. The cafe where I work makes a great decaf though.

Hate coffee
Hate tea

I like my hot chocolate and mint tea though. And Coke.

Is your mint tea the same as peppermint tea? I'm not a big fan of peppermint tea, but a mint tea sounds alright. And you're talking a hot mint tea, not an iced tea?

Back