Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love coffee. The stronger the better. I usually buy good quality coffee beans, and when you open the bag it has a nice aroma to it that many coffee connoisseurs love. I like trying different coffees from different cultures. Each has a unique flavor.

i hate looking at fat guys + skinny jeans.

then i remember this song...
[ame="https://youtu.be/ohz8_IafGwE"]https://youtu.be/ohz8_IafGwE[/ame]

I always prided myself in taking good care of my teeth. Check ups every 6 months, brushing and flossing daily. Well these last three years have been **** when it comes to them. I've had one root canal and 4 crowns. Now on the side where the two newest crowns sit, I'm having terrible pain. At first I thought I had a sinus infection, so I went to the doctor. He said he he didn't think it was that because of the pain coming mostly from the lower teeth, but he gave me penicillin anyway and I made a appointment (tomorrow) with an endocontist. I hurt from the top of my head to my neck. I have on and off pain through all my teeth on the left side. Advil only makes it barely tolerable.

What will be bad is if I have to have something done with the teeth under the crowns because if they are removed, that's a ton of money down the drain and even more to replace them. It's one thing to pay for a couple of Hot Toys here and there, but to have a 2 to 3 thousand dollar bill slapped on you all at once is hard, especially when they want the money up front. I hate hitting my savings because that money is for later in life. I've already had to hit it for my car, which still doesn't run. :(

Sorry for the *****ing, but I'm just so fustrated right now.

I always prided myself in taking good care of my teeth. Check ups every 6 months, brushing and flossing daily. Well these last three years have been **** when it comes to them. I've had one root canal and 4 crowns. Now on the side where the two newest crowns sit, I'm having terrible pain. At first I thought I had a sinus infection, so I went to the doctor. He said he he didn't think it was that because of the pain coming mostly from the lower teeth, but he gave me penicillin anyway and I made a appointment (tomorrow) with an endocontist. I hurt from the top of my head to my neck. I have on and off pain through all my teeth on the left side. Advil only makes it barely tolerable.

What will be bad is if I have to have something done with the teeth under the crowns because if they are removed, that's a ton of money down the drain and even more to replace them. It's one thing to pay for a couple of Hot Toys here and there, but to have a 2 to 3 thousand dollar bill slapped on you all at once is hard, especially when they want the money up front. I hate hitting my savings because that money is for later in life. I've already had to hit it for my car, which still doesn't run. :(

Dentists are as bad as used car salesmen at soaking you for money. I feel, ya, Weenie!

Sorry to hear about your dental problems Ween. :( I hope there is a fairly inexpensive and easy solution.

I hate going to the dentist.

You should ask for vicodin for the pain. I wonder if the crowns can be reused.

I really get annoyed when I'm buying something and the cashier says "sir can I get your mailing address as well as your first and last name please". Uhh nooo. Just hurry up and ring this **** up so I can get out of here. Stop wasting my time. :mad:

You should ask for vicodin for the pain. I wonder if the crowns can be reused.

I'm not allowed to be on that and work. It's the rules. I can take extra Advil for awhile.

Actually, I went to the Endodonist today and my tooth roots were dying, two were already gone, so due to a cancellation, he went ahead and did a root canal.

You don't lose the cap, they just drill through it and seal it back.

I hope this does the trick.

Oh.....it cost over $1,000. I had to make a deposit of $350 till my insurance comes through. Hopefully nothing else happens this year because that pretty much takes my $1,500 limit. :(

One good thing about it was that I really like the guy. Wish I had the "balls" to ask him out. He's funny as hell and plays 80's rock over the speakers.

Sorry to hear about your dental problems Ween. :( I hope there is a fairly inexpensive and easy solution.

I hate going to the dentist.

Thanks Jen! Hopefully this will be the end of it for awhile. I'm sore but that's to be expected.

I'm not allowed to be on that and work. It's the rules. I can take extra Advil for awhile.

Actually, I went to the Endodonist today and my tooth roots were dying, two were already gone, so due to a cancellation, he went ahead and did a root canal.

Oh.....it cost over $1,000. I had to make a deposit of $350 till my insurance comes through. Hopefully nothing else happens this year because that pretty much takes my $1,500 limit. :(

One good thing about it was that I really like the guy. Wish I had the "balls" to ask him out. He's funny as hell and plays 80's rock over the speakers.

That is a bummer Ween. The least you should get out of it, as well as a restored set of choppers, is a date. Dentists are a dime a dozen. If he's dateable and available better to lose a dentist and gain a see-what-happens. You only live once :)

That is a bummer Ween. The least you should get out of it, as well as a restored set of choppers, is a date. Dentists are a dime a dozen. If he's dateable and available better to lose a dentist and gain a see-what-happens. You only live once :)

He's not a dentist per say, he's an Endodoist, which me he specializes in root canals.

He's got money and I'm sure a lot of women know it. He's at the age where he can attract women alot younger than me. Plus so many guys don't like women asking them out. Approaching them, yes, but asking out, not so much.

He's not a dentist per say, he's an Endodoist, which me he specializes in root canals.

He's got money and I'm sure a lot of women know it. He's at the age where he can attract women alot younger than me. Plus so many guys don't like women asking them out. Approaching them, yes, but asking out, not so much.

...there again some guys LOVE being asked out. Any man - or woman - for that matter who turns down an invitation for a friendly cup of coffee for no good reason is a bit of a lame-o I reckon. A simple 'do you drink coffee' is kind of asking out without asking out. Their reply to that question will tell you everything you need to know.

ie "No, I don't drink coffee but I'm an awesome one-night stand"

What's a better incentive than free dental work? :dunno

Photobucket crashing my browser. Again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

Oh and the way Windows task manager tells you what is already blatantly obvious - this program is not responding. THATS WHY I CLICKED 'END ****ING TASK'!!!! If it wasn't already apparent that the program wasn't responding I wouldn't be ****ing doing this FFS!!

Last edited:
Photobucket crashing my browser. Again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

Oh and the way Windows task manager tells you what is already blatantly obvious - this program is not responding. THATS WHY I CLICKED 'END ****ING TASK'!!!!

:lecture:lol Photobucket really has some memory leaks with Flash, it's all kinds of messed up there. I have the same thing on a box that runs 3D software like it's a porche and it stalls on Photobucket because of a plug-in crash.

I feel yah.

Ski

Oh and the way Windows task manager tells you what is already blatantly obvious - this program is not responding. THATS WHY I CLICKED 'END ****ING TASK'!!!!

Photobucket is painful. Some of the threads on this site with heavy linkage to PB are nearly unusable.

Back