Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
horror.gif

I thought I edited that...! :monkey4

I hate that I don't have the time to read every single post in every single thread. That way I won't get this :slap when I miss something and repost it. :(

its been weeks since i got back from holiday. instead of feeling rejuvenated i feel like shat going to werk, back in the rat race and all.

its been weeks since i got back from holiday. instead of feeling rejuvenated i feel like shat going to werk, back in the rat race and all.

Same thing happens to me. I get spoiled on holidays and I hate going back to the crap afterwards!

i usually give it 3-4 days to decompress and get back there. but its been 2 weeks now and i still feel like shat.

i think i left my heart somewhere else...this sux.

I hate everything about Halo 4. Every single thing. Master Chief looks like ****, for no reason, they're still fighting the same ****ing bad guys, and they nitched the best ****ing thing about the franchise, the music.

**** Halo 4. **** it.

When things disappear without trace even in my tiny ****ing apartment. Where, for the love of all things sacred, has my ****ing passport gone??!!! :banghead

Edit - *muffled voice heard underneath recliner couch "Found it"*

Last edited:
Back