Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what I hate..
CelebriDucks, does anyone collect those? I don't know, those things are ButtUgly... dear Jesus, I saw one of Michael Jackson and I was like, "WTF IS this Thing??? get it away from me!!"
then I read how those things are selling by the millions, I don't know, they are pretty ugly, I was surprised to hear how well liked they are.

I don't think they've made those in years!

I think the same of beer. Nasty stuff. All of it. No matter who or what country makes it.

Give me the girly flavor drink with extra vodka. Or some nice apple or peppermint schnapps.

That's weird. I didn't think you drank at all.

My sister-in-law made a mean marshmallow martini at our Christmas party last year. I could have lived off those until they killed me.

Buying figures makes me think twice when I see something I want at the liquor store. I never spent too much when I was younger, but now it takes a special occasion for me to bother with it at all.

I have a bottle of creme brulee stout sitting in my fridge that's been unopened since the beginning of September. It looked really nice sitting there on the shelf. Just can't find the motivation.

I HATE YOU!!!!!

IMG_2537.jpg

Back