Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate this when it happens:

292845_430988683616480_50001287_n.jpg

Yes, I hate that to.

Just took a chunk out of the inside of my cheek while eating a biscuit. Second time in as many weeks. ****ing hate that! :gah:

Been there, done that, many, many times. After some extensive dental work...I had to pretty much learn to chew differently. During that process, I bit the inside of my mouth a few hundred times. The worst is when you bite the same spot 6 or 7 or 8 times before it heals...THAT is agony.

I feel for ya.

Been there, done that, many, many times. After some extensive dental work...I had to pretty much learn to chew differently. During that process, I bit the inside of my mouth a few hundred times. The worst is when you bite the same spot 6 or 7 or 8 times before it heals...THAT is agony.

I feel for ya.

Perhaps you may want to look into this man's dental program....

images
images
images

:horror

Its one of those things that makes me want to punch a wall. Along with banging my head on a cupboard door or banging my toes off something. And yes sometimes I do punch a wall. Yes that also hurts.

Its one of those things that makes me want to punch a wall. Along with banging my head on a cupboard door or banging my toes off something. And yes sometimes I do punch a wall. Yes that also hurts.

Oh yes, I completely understand.

I haven't been to a toy thread in forever. It's just not that fun to discuss them any more. :(

Fun to collect, and say "Look how cool it is"..but that's it.

Back