Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bw_relay_front_400x300.jpg

it is not about politics and it is not about arguing, it is the truth, you cannot be pro life and pro war, how does that work? is not even about being democrat or republican, I just don't understand, it is like being pro eating meat and vegetarian, I just don't get it :dunno

Going to cause issues.

I can't stand hysterical gay men.

I'm fine with homosexuality, but when i see a gay man whose all hysterical and emotional over the slightest thing, it drives me nuts, i just wanna smack them and say 'man the **** up, it's not a big deal'

I'm fine with homosexuality, but when i see a gay man whose all hysterical and emotional over the slightest thing, it drives me nuts, i just wanna smack them and say 'man the **** up, it's not a big deal'

So you hate gay comedians? :dunno :lol

Gonna agree there. Extreme campiness, theres just no need for it. Even many g@y men can't stand it.

Jeebus, how many accounts does OSCORP have on this board?

Back