Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
904d4b984a716a15918f4826556da80a.jpg

Just saw a commercial for a new A&E show - Panic 9-1-1

A show about people's frantic 9-1-1 calls and how quickly the dispatchers can gather crucial information to save the victim/s. Whether or not they succeed will be revealed at the end of the episode.

This is sickening! :mad: I can't believe that anyone would green light a show like this.

Just saw a commercial for a new A&E show - Panic 9-1-1

A show about people's frantic 9-1-1 calls and how quickly the dispatchers can gather crucial information to save the victim/s. Whether or not they succeed will be revealed at the end of the episode.

This is sickening! :mad: I can't believe that anyone would green light a show like this.

Given the #1 call they receive, I can't see how people would enjoy a bunch of... "QUICK! WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!?!" :monkey1

if the show ends that way that is pretty sick actually.

A&E’s new thriller series “Panic 9-1-1” takes 911 calls to a whole new level never seen or heard before on television. Unlike emergency shows of the past, viewers will live inside the calls and experience every harrowing and terrifying moment along with the caller. Every second is real.

One part thriller and one part true-crime show, “Panic 9-1-1” features the real, urgent, unrehearsed, 911 call audio in real-time between emergency dispatchers and frantic callers as life and death situations unfold around them. Each call is a race against time where the dispatcher is the caller’s only lifeline, gathering critical information from the caller to give to first responders. When literally every second counts, getting the right details is crucial. Who lives and who dies remains a mystery until the very end. (Source: A&E TV)

:monkey4

I hate hurricanes. The roof of my apartment building was demolished by Hurricane Sandy and water from the Nor'easter (last wednesday) seeped through the dry wall of my ceiling. My entire place is in such a mess now with massive chunks of collapsed dry wall and fiberglass insulation on the floor. I have no idea what the landlord is doing or if he even plans to repair everything in a timely manner. Haven't heard back from him since last week.

I know that lot of people have it worse - some have even lost their entire homes, so I guess I should be thankful. Everyone I personally know in NY was affected by the hurricane in some way.

Check into your local laws regarding your rights as a renter. In many places if your landlord is not responsive to repair needs you can provide a written notice that you will withhold rent payment until the situation is resolved

Check into your local laws regarding your rights as a renter. In many places if your landlord is not responsive to repair needs you can provide a written notice that you will withhold rent payment until the situation is resolved

Thanks for the advice, I'm really considering that. My place has been in a mess for days and something needs to be done to rectify the situation.

This is probably my fifth time posting this.

People that quote a multiple photo post ............... "cool pics"

You're a ****ing retard.

^a thousand times this. :lecture

Quote one pic or just the text of the guys message. Pretty sure that will ****ing suffice to let people know what you're referring to.

Back