Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree, I mean they can have piercings when they are a little older and at least understand it, but not when they are babies, that hurts a lot.

Though I would never do it to a baby, you can't compare the two in any way.

Ween and I have been having complications lately. Sure you can. They're both cosmetic, unnecessary and painful. They both should also be decisions made by the person, not heaped upon two year olds that can't make these kind of decisions for themselves. Babies aren't little dollies meant to look pretty and massage a parents ego and whims.

Ween and I have been having complications lately. Sure you can. They're both cosmetic, unnecessary and painful. They both should also be decisions made by the person, not heaped upon two year olds that can't make these kind of decisions for themselves. Babies aren't little dollies meant to look pretty and massage a parents ego and whims.

Sure they should, but a tattoo is 100 times worse than ear piercings. Those are over in an instant whereas a tattoo can be painful for quite a long time and can hurt and burn till they're healed. And ear doesn't have the nerve endings like an arm does, especially where they were tattooing the baby.

Come on, Honey. Let's not air our dirty laundry in public.

dirty_laundry.jpg

Sure they should, but a tattoo is 100 times worse than ear piercings. Those are over in an instant whereas a tattoo can be painful for quite a long time and can hurt and burn till they're healed. And ear doesn't have the nerve endings like an arm does, especially where they were tattooing the baby.

You just love to argue with me don't you. I'm not arguing which is worse. I'm arguing that neither should be done to a baby. But I'll play. Ear piercing still has painful after effects. Swelling, bleeding and risk of infection. Pretty much the same stuff tattoos have. Both are terrible to put on a young immune system.

You just love to argue with me don't you. I'm not arguing which is worse. I'm arguing that neither should be done to a baby. But I'll play. Ear piercing still has painful after effects. Swelling, bleeding and risk of infection. Pretty much the same stuff tattoos have. Both are terrible to put on a young immune system.

I've never had bleeding with my two ear piercings. One was done by a friend with ice cubes and a big needle and the other done with one of those piercing guns. Neither hurt.

I did agree that neither should be done to a baby. I hate that!

Listen to my girl Ween, she's wicked smat.

And I love Pepperidge fam too! :D

Back