Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No zinc in my cabinet, unfortunately. I've been drinking lots of fluids and taking my fever reducer. My fever jumped from 99.1 this morning to 103.4 this afternoon. I keep fluctuating from feeling really cold to really hot. Not fun.

With that high of a fever, you need to see a doctor. If it gets any higher, get to one.

Did you ever see Jeremy in that season one episode of Angel? Early 2000s. Obviously he was an unknown back then.
I haven't seen him in anything else, I now he's been in a few new films but I've not seen 'em :lol

I love that episode, especially when they're fighting and Angel tells him he's grounded :lol :rock
x :wave

Ween, have you seen Renner in The Unusuals? It was a series on ABC that only lasted one season. That is where I first remember seeing him. I liked him in that.

Ween, have you seen Renner in The Unusuals? It was a series on ABC that only lasted one season. That is where I first remember seeing him. I liked him in that.

I know about it, but I haven't seen it. I heard it was a good series, but wasn't given the chance to catch on. That's pretty common for ABC.

FIJdfJC.jpg

I just can't believe the guy went with it... Really sick people, trying to tell the boy that it will be over soon or something, you can tell.
poor baby. I never wanted to punch a woman so much before...

Back