Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just love to argue with me don't you. I'm not arguing which is worse. I'm arguing that neither should be done to a baby. But I'll play. Ear piercing still has painful after effects. Swelling, bleeding and risk of infection. Pretty much the same stuff tattoos have. Both are terrible to put on a young immune system.

True. I could see how both sides of the argument are valid. But I dont see how an ear-piercing would be "life-altering" and change that childs outlook on life, but I can't say the same for a tattoo. Just Imagine a four year old girl with a half-sleeve.:horror :lol

Someone tatted their tike!?! WTF!?! Have some people gone insane? The ***** ink alone could poison the poor child... Where the fk is Social Services!?! That's child endangerment... js Jesus... the Government complains about guns, yet give two adults have a child and they make them into a little canvas... Ntm even the art on the child would stretch and distort as it grew...

Someone tatted their tike!?! WTF!?! Have some people gone insane? The ***** ink alone could poison the poor child... Where the fk is Social Services!?! That's child endangerment... js Jesus... the Government complains about guns, yet give two adults have a child and they make them into a little canvas... Ntm even the art on the child would stretch and distort as it grew...

I see what you did there

StrawMan.jpg

"Hi, I'm a parent who doesn't give a damn about what my kid wants when they grow up. I plan to use them to reinforce my own lack of self-esteem by forcing them to accept my values against their will, so that I can thumb my nose at all of those elements of society that make me conscious of my own shortcomings. My child will conform to me. My child will obey. I am a free spirit, and my child will be too."

Or, something. :dunno

This wasn't in the US, so no Social Services.

So what's the big deal?

:monkey3

Piercings at least close over. Tattoos are there forever.

LOL...I got my ear pireced about 22 years ago. Wore an earring for about 2 months...still have the hole.

And tattoos CAN be removed now. And I would say that based on these people giving the child a tattoo...they'll likely really enjoy watching the child suffer as it gets removed as well...'cause I hear that is pretty painful too.

LOL...I got my ear pireced about 22 years ago. Wore an earring for about 2 months...still have the hole.

Wow, I'm surprised - shows what I know.

There you have it kids... tattooing OR piercing your infant children will leave permanent marks :lecture

Back