Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they just dumped him at the side of a road. They didn't give a **** about it while they owned it, seems like they'll care even less about what happens to it now.

A few weeks ago I mentioned a neighbor that didn't know how to take care of their dog, and would leave him chained in the backyard around a tree while they were gone (which was overnight many times). He would accidentally wrap his chain around the tree and only have 3-4 feet of movement.

Well, he's no longer there. So it looks like they got rid of him, just like their last dog. I hope he found a good home and they didn't just dump him somewhere. He was less than a year old, also like their previous dog. I swear if they get another ****ing dog...

Are they buying these dogs or are they getting them from the shelter? Doesn't make sense either way but maybe you could warn the shelter that these people are just getting these dogs to abuse. Hopefully they aren't using them for weird ****.

I've never understood why people pay all this money out for animals that they just neglect. Why get them to begin with?

A few weeks ago I mentioned a neighbor that didn't know how to take care of their dog, and would leave him chained in the backyard around a tree while they were gone (which was overnight many times). He would accidentally wrap his chain around the tree and only have 3-4 feet of movement.

Well, he's no longer there. So it looks like they got rid of him, just like their last dog. I hope he found a good home and they didn't just dump him somewhere. He was less than a year old, also like their previous dog. I swear if they get another ****ing dog...

Probably got shipped to China For the Yulin festival.... :monkey3

Probably got shipped to China For the Yulin festival.... :monkey3

shaking_finger.jpg

Are they buying these dogs or are they getting them from the shelter? Doesn't make sense either way but maybe you could warn the shelter that these people are just getting these dogs to abuse. Hopefully they aren't using them for weird ****.

I've never understood why people pay all this money out for animals that they just neglect. Why get them to begin with?
Oh I doubt they are buying them. If I had to guess I'd say they have friends with dogs, who have puppies, they see them, are tempted and impulsive, etc.

Both dogs so far have been "country" dogs. A blue heeler and I'm not sure the breed of the other one, it's something my family has always referred to as a "bird dog".

We don't have a local animal shelter/pound.

They're not using them for weird ****. :lol They're just ignorant white trash morons.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they just dumped him at the side of a road. They didn't give a **** about it while they owned it, seems like they'll care even less about what happens to it now.
I certainly hope not. If they are getting these dogs from friends like I suspect, I doubt they'd just dump them. "Hey how's the new puppy doing? Oh, uhm, yeah, about that..."

Getting worried about all this confederate flag stuff and where it's going to lead. :(

im not sure why the entire country already forgot Kanye West claimed that flag of his own 3 years ago (the tour shirts he sold to fans had the flag as well) probably a lot of mad Kanye fans right now lol. pay 100 bucks for a shirt that they can't wear ever again :lol

B7yFM5e.jpg

Last edited:
Don't understand the appeal to Kanye. Are people attracted to his loonies or his music? Or is it both?

music

im always told he revolutionized the genre and behind his craziness lies a true artist (music so good people put up with his crap lol)

music

im always told he revolutionized the genre and behind his craziness lies a true artist (music so good people put up with his crap lol)

According to YouTube, he doesn't have that much viewer compared to popular artist; artist like Pharrell Williams. Small fish he is. Mr. Green listened to a few of his video and it basically sucks. But w/e, it is what it is.

Getting worried about all this confederate flag stuff and where it's going to lead. :(
I think we have been seeing Political Correctness, the silencing of different opinions, and a general feeling of divisiveness drastically increasing in this country over the last 10 years or so. I am a pretty moderate/libertarian person on most issues, but the silencing of free speech, personal/religious conscious, and pandering to any "I'm offended and ******** " group is scary as hell to me. I really feel like I am watching Orwell's 1984 happening in real time: think and agree with what we think, or else we are going to destroy you.

Some of the same political groups who are now offended by the Confederate flag and calling for it's removal and had no problem with the Confederate flag being on their political pins in 2008 when they were running for President. :wink1:

As far as Kanye goes, I have only heard one of his songs on The Soup and it was really, really bad.

She must've. :lol

Anyway, all fixed. I tried a trick I heard about but never tried. I put a bunch of dishwashing soap in it and hot water and let it sit for about a half an hour then added more hot water really fast. Took it right out. :)

Dishwashing soap is a Degreaser. That's why you never use to wash your car, strip the wax right off.

I think we have been seeing Political Correctness, the silencing of different opinions, and a general feeling of divisiveness drastically increasing in this country over the last 10 years or so. I am a pretty moderate/libertarian person on most issues, but the silencing of free speech, personal/religious conscious, and pandering to any "I'm offended and ******** " group is scary as hell to me. I really feel like I am watching Orwell's 1984 happening in real time: think and agree with what we think, or else we are going to destroy you.

Some of the same political groups who are now offended by the Confederate flag and calling for it's removal and had no problem with the Confederate flag being on their political pins in 2008 when they were running for President. :wink1:

As far as Kanye goes, I have only heard one of his songs on The Soup and it was really, really bad.

I dont care as much about the banning of offensive things, as I care about the huge hypocrisy of political correctness. They want to ban some stuff, but make an exception for other stuff, get offended by some stuff but let other stuff pass. who gets to choose? some celebrities get hell for saying stuff, others get a pass.... (no matter how offensive)
if they want to censor everything, why can't they just at least be consistent?

I dont care as much about the banning of offensive things, as I care about the huge hypocrisy of political correctness. They want to ban some stuff, but make an exception for other stuff, get offended by some stuff but let other stuff pass. who gets to choose? some celebrities get hell for saying stuff, others get a pass.... (no matter how offensive)
if they want to censor everything, why can't they just at least be consistent?

I don't like banning most things. It just bothers me because people these days will just get carried away with it.

I find it funny that ebay and amazon no longer will sell anything with the confederate flag, but they still sell Nazi items.

Apple won't even allow historical games with the flag. Talk about stupid.

And now screwy Louie Farrakhan is calling for the banning of the American flag.

I dont care as much about the banning of offensive things, as I care about the huge hypocrisy of political correctness.
I am with Ween on this one; I am against banning most things unless they depict universally condemned violence (rape, animal cruelty, pedophilia, etc). The problem with banning anything is whose definition of offensive? Liberals want to ban anti-abortion signs or religious beliefs/material that they deem "offensive". Conservatives want to ban 'adult' entertainment or "offensive" lifestyles. If you have a different perspective on YOUR moral beliefs, you are immediately hated by the opposing side...that is scary. The is especially true when the "banning" is happening at schools & colleges.
I hate the hypocrisy of it all.

Here is another example of the Confederate insanity:
Memphis Mayor Wants to Dig Up Dead Confederate War General | Todd Starnes

And now screwy Louie Farrakhan is calling for the banning of the American flag.
If you think he is screwy, go Youtube Malik Shabazz's "Mission" comments to the Charleston crowd.

Back