Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see pay 10 a more for gym use for 12 months or... buy home gym in 78 months... hmm...

This is my everyday struggle.

Canadian dollar is in the craps at the moment though, and I need some implements that I can't find reputable Canadian dealers for. Sort of hoping our currency will balance out so I can outfit my garage instead of going to this awful place.

Next closest gym that has the stuff I need is almost an hour away on public transit. Total pain.

This is my everyday struggle.

Canadian dollar is in the craps at the moment though, and I need some implements that I can't find reputable Canadian dealers for. Sort of hoping our currency will balance out so I can outfit my garage instead of going to this awful place.

Next closest gym that has the stuff I need is almost an hour away on public transit. Total pain.

Damn Obama... See what he did? He made the gay couples skip Canada to get married now. Now Canadians suffering in business at Niagra Falls. smh

Today I ****ing hate when people don't re-rack their weights in the right spot.

I'm sorry you're too weak to carry your big bad weights back to their appropriate spot, but I'm not getting paid by the gym to clean up after you. Every time I go to put my weights back and someone has put the wrong weights in their spot, I have to throw those ones on the ground, then put mine in the proper place. Although I'm sure that makes me seem like an ass that just throws weights on the ground...

Also, dude, change your gym attire more often. If you reek of BO and piss so strongly that I can smell you from 5 feet away, you need to change your gym clothes. I mean, you don't need to do your laundry every night, but be a bit conscious of how much/often you've sweat in the damned things.

You smelly bastard.

My annoyance with these things may be compounded by the 5am gym call.

I always hated when people didn't clean off the equipment after sweating all over it.

I always hated when people didn't clean off the equipment after sweating all over it.

Sweating is the least of my worries when dudes are doing heavy deadlifts and literally leaving skinned chunks of their shin on the bar. Blech.

You ever had to deal with that?

Sweating is the least of my worries when dudes are doing heavy deadlifts and literally leaving skinned chunks of their shin on the bar. Blech.

You ever had to deal with that?

YUCK!!!! If your gym doesn't supply it, carry a bottle of bleach water with you.

There are some spray bottles around with a solution in them.

But man, is it so hard to just pull up your socks to keep the scraping to a minimum? That's what I do, and I never have anything other than bruises.

spray'em with bleach before you use the gym equipment.
i know they had to trace down a few hepatitis B folks from a gym.
clueless dude with latent hep B using the the equipment with blistered palms.

Here's something I detest: when someone litters when they're standing literally one metre away from a bin. I saw someone do it a few days ago and it irritates the **** out of me. Why do people do it? How ignorant do you have to be to think that you're not doing any harm? Sometimes I wish these idiots would be transformed into a turtle or some other sea creature so they could experience what they're doing to the environment.

And another thing I saw: a pear, just lying on the ground. A whole pear, uneaten and completely unblemished. A perfectly fine, edible pear. And people were kicking it around! And there are starving children all over the world living on one dollar a day. What right does anyone have to just kick around a piece of food like that while poverty exists? **** humanity.

Here's something I detest: when someone litters when they're standing literally one metre away from a bin. I saw someone do it a few days ago and it irritates the **** out of me. Why do people do it? How ignorant do you have to be to think that you're not doing any harm? Sometimes I wish these idiots would be transformed into a turtle or some other sea creature so they could experience what they're doing to the environment.

And another thing I saw: a pear, just lying on the ground. A whole pear, uneaten and completely unblemished. A perfectly fine, edible pear. And people were kicking it around! And there are starving children all over the world living on one dollar a day. What right does anyone have to just kick around a piece of food like that while poverty exists? **** humanity.

Agree, just resist the temptation of eating it. Wonder if its worth it, eating it and risk peep catching you eating like a homeless person. Mr. Green seen a perfectly good box of cereal in the back of a CVS convenience store, back when he works for CVS, and had to toss it in the dumpster as another worker was by him.

Goku fanboys, who will try to argue to death how Goku is better and can beat Superman, but they never actually read any Supes.

I be like...

rAMZAMd.jpg

I recently dealt with the one of the worst of its kind. :lol

Big **** off spider in my collection room, scared the crap out of me. I thought I had isolated it to one hiding place and so I went to find something to catch it with. I come back and move the stuff I thought it was under - gone. Could be ****ing anywhere. Terrifying

edit- it re-emerged from wherever it had skittered off to and was pretty much coming right at me. Caught it under the lid of some giant hairspray can and deposited it in the backyard, thank ****.

Last edited:
Goku fanboys, who will try to argue to death how Goku is better and can beat Superman, but they never actually read any Supes.

I be like...

https://i.imgur.com/rAMZAMd.jpg[/image]

I recently dealt with the one of the worst of its kind. :lol[/QUOTE]

Dude, you NEED to go into the DBZ thread in the anime section :lol.

Nothing quite like biting the inside of your cheek AND then your tongue to make you want to put your fist through a ****ING WALL!!! I know it doesn't make any sense but still, the impulse is very much there.

Nothing quite like biting the inside of your cheek AND then your tongue to make you want to put your fist through a ****ING WALL!!! I know it doesn't make any sense but still, the impulse is very much there.
I bit the inside of my lip bad today and it swelled up real big. Of course I was going out tonight so it looked real nice. :(

The 6 vodkas I had fixed it though. :lol

Back