Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People not doing their jobs. If you don't want to do it, there are plenty who will....

Post Office Investigating Mail Dumped Into Trash Cans - Los Angeles News | FOX 11 LA KTTV

VyC0SPF.gif

One dental check-up turning into multiple appointments over the course of 2 months.

Dentist part 1 (2 weeks ago)
Hygienist part 1 (today)
Hygienist part 2 (Aug 19)
Dentist part 2 (TBD)
Oral Surgeon consult (Aug 28)
Wisdom Teeth removal (TBD)

When can I have my goddamned front tooth fixed?!! :gah:

You must've been a bad, bad boy!

Mr. Green's dentist trip:
Day 1: X-Ray + anti-biotic prescription = free
Day 2(next week): tooth extraction = $550
Day 3(1.5 week): checkup + stitch removal = probably $150-$200
Day 4(9months later): back tooth implant = probably $2,500

Wonder if that's higher $$$ than yours.

You must've been a bad, bad boy!

Mr. Green's dentist trip:
Day 1: X-Ray + anti-biotic prescription = free
Day 2(next week): tooth extraction = $550
Day 3(1.5 week): checkup + stitch removal = probably $150-$200
Day 4(9months later): back tooth implant = probably $2,500

Wonder if that's higher $$$ than yours.

My dental is limited to $1,500 and they only pay 60% of anything other than cleanings.

Mr. Green already pass day 2 btw. For some reason, Mr. Green felt like a red head or something. They said red head need a lot of novacane to numb the pain. His insurance doesn't cover dental or vision, bummer. But disability, yes! So weird.

People who think Vitamins actually do something for you health and vigorously defend the view with no data....

If you don't think vitamins work, it's time to put on your tin foil hat and lock yourself in a closet. I recently found out I have a small brain tumor and potassium vitamins legit help my blood flow and nerve transmissions so I don't get headaches. No placebos, blood tests in the hospital prove it and that's why they told me to get on them.

If you don't think vitamins work, it's time to put on your tin foil hat and lock yourself in a closet. I recently found out I have a small brain tumor and potassium vitamins legit help my blood flow and nerve transmissions so I don't get headaches. No placebos, blood tests in the hospital prove it and that's why they told me to get on them.

are you going to be okay? what will treatments be? is it like benign?
how does potassium help the brain? the HBP medicine i take makes my potassium super low.

Regular Vitamin C supplements help me through the cold season.

Vitamin C is a life saver. it has helped me a lot

are you going to be okay? what will treatments be? is it like benign?
how does potassium help the brain? the HBP medicine i take makes my potassium super low.

I dont know, probably. Either surgery or chemo if it's cancerous. And I have to go back for a few more MRIs so they can track if it's still growing or what.

The potassium makes my blood flow more freely to prevent clots which would give me really bad headaches or even a stroke if it got too low.

Oh, so the only way to have a high IQ is to be miserable? That makes perfect sense :moon

No, but some studies have showed that when people have high IQs they tend to feel miserable about their lives or at least annoyed. And they have a hard time connecting with dumber people than them.
it's like feeling like you don't even belong in here or something.

Back