Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strangely, never lend money to friends is reasonable to Mr. Green. But give to strangers? Mr. Green have been known to give some change or a dollar to homeless/needy. Money's just not everything.

I'm not talking about charity. That's different.

not his results but the hype around it. how it grew so quickly.

thats the conspiracy part

there is no conspiracy.
some people are just prone to drink the kool aid.
and this is one of the reasons why preventable diseases are having a resurgence in developed countries.
its 2015, and we still have polio. pitiful.

One I've posted before but my hate has not diminished - newb drunk males who think it's hilarious to jump on cars, kick off wingmirrors etc.

Frustrating that every single teenage male has to discover for themselves how and why not to act like a ***t but in the meantime you have to put up with their arsehole behaviours.

One I've posted before but my hate has not diminished - newb drunk males who think it's hilarious to jump on cars, kick off wingmirrors etc.

Frustrating that every single teenage male has to discover for themselves how and why not to act like a ***t but in the meantime you have to put up with their arsehole behaviours.

When I was a teenager, kids did stupid ****, but it never hurt anyone or damaged property. Now it seems to be fun to cause damage in one way or another.

Back in my day.... *snores*

163631-170398-grampa-simpson.gif

Our dog Dexter checked out today, after 13 years. Came home and found him laying in the laundry. Nice way to go, he hated going to the vet and we were within days of booking him in for his final appointment. Glad he didn't have that kind of fear in him when he went. RIP little matey.

Recycling center closed. Had to go to an auto shop to recycle his oil. City must have a budget problem or poor management.

Our dog Dexter checked out today, after 13 years. Came home and found him laying in the laundry. Nice way to go, he hated going to the vet and we were within days of booking him in for his final appointment. Glad he didn't have that kind of fear in him when he went. RIP little matey.

There are very few things in life I hate more than losing a good faithful dog-friend.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :1-1:

There are very few things in life I hate more than losing a good faithful dog-friend.

Amen to that!

I'm so sorry for your loss. :1-1:

Amen to that!

Thanks for the thoughts! We lost our old cat and now our old dog within months of each other. It's sad, but at the same time our kids have never known the joy of having a puppy or kitten. I'm looking forward to seeing that in the near future :)

Thanks for the thoughts! We lost our old cat and now our old dog within months of each other. It's sad, but at the same time our kids have never known the joy of having a puppy or kitten. I'm looking forward to seeing that in the near future :)

Be a nice Christmas present! Are you going to let them pick or will you make that decision. I'd like another dog, but it's just not possible at the moment. I miss having a fur baby though. :(

Be a nice Christmas present! Are you going to let them pick or will you make that decision. I'd like another dog, but it's just not possible at the moment. I miss having a fur baby though. :(

My missus loves her pedigree pooches, but damn they cost a bit. She and the girls want one of these, a miniature pinscher:

Miniature_pinscher.jpg

My sister has a beautiful pound-puppy, and I like the idea of giving an unwanted dog a loving home. I'll let her have a pinscher if she gets a job. She's been out of work for eight months and things are getting tight.

My missus loves her pedigree pooches, but damn they cost a bit. She and the girls want one of these, a miniature pinscher:

My sister has a beautiful pound-puppy, and I like the idea of giving an unwanted dog a loving home. I'll let her have a pinscher if she gets a job. She's been out of work for eight months and things are getting tight.

Maybe you could look into a Pinscher rescue. They're unwanted too.

Back