Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they find a CP on me, i'd be penalized. heck, i could face jail time.lolz
i dont even bring my wallet most days.lolz

I hate when people trying and needle you for $5 or $10 less than your asking price. It's cheap and bad form, just pay the few bucks like a normal person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a weird one - not that I'd prefer to have someone asking for an unreasonably big reduction but when they're asking for 5-10 dollars off it's the same nuisance of extra PMs and having to recalculate what you'll end up with after paypal and ebay fees based on the new price. Over a certain price threshold how do you determine that something is worth 10 dollars less than the asking price? I'm not sure you can and it's an arbitrary push the seller 'just because' sort of thing

I'd at least get it if it was hey, this sells for $40 less or would you take $20 less but asking for like 3% off is just annoying and angers the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ask sideshow:

Aqua.jpg

is aquaman's dress gold or blue?

Being cold. I can't get warm. Mom doesn't want the heat on and I'm freezing! Glad it's suppose to be warmer next week.

One is reluctant to put the heat on due to the bill increase it entails. Alas, eventually the cold just gets too ****ing much. It's gotten pretty cold in Ireland now, although for a few bizarre hours I was down to a T-shirt today.

One is reluctant to put the heat on due to the bill increase it entails. Alas, eventually the cold just gets too ****ing much. It's gotten pretty cold in Ireland now, although for a few bizarre hours I was down to a T-shirt today.

That's it mostly. The bill will triple or quadruple during the winter.

It was Socialmediatacular this year, and I'm assuming, every year forward from now on. First year in awhile that I haven't bought anything from Sideshow during Spook but those "deals" were horrible.

Back