Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, or do without. Some of our stores sell it for really cheap.

I took one of the kids to the dentist last week to find out that they have two cavities. So that is another reason why there is no candy. The wife laid down the law.

I really hate when that happens. A kid messes up and I have to pay for it in more ways than one.

I took one of the kids to the dentist last week to find out that they have two cavities. So that is another reason why there is no candy. The wife laid down the law.

I really hate when that happens. A kid messes up and I have to pay for it in more ways than one.

Awwww..... :lol

Do they still put that acrylic stuff on their molars?

Something that gets me every state election in Maine is that, since I've been voting, there has never been a bond issue that wasn't approved.

I vote against all of them. :dunno

Something that gets me every state election in Maine is that, since I've been voting, there has never been a bond issue that wasn't approved.

I vote against them all as well, and all passed. I vote against anything that will cost me more money. Trouble is, the majority of the voters in my area aren't taxpayers or property owners, so you know how they vote.
I vote against all of them. :dunno

Have to still hide your weed huh? :cuckoo:

Actually, I haven't smoked it in years, but I don't like how many people are arrested and put in jail for it. I also know people who have to use it illegally for medicinal purposes. It shouldn't be illegal period. Of course things change when it's THEIR child or themselves that could benefit from it.

Let me add another thing while I'm in a pissy mood. Not only did the voters in my area vote in THREE tax levies, but they also voted in another new school building.

Yaaay! More city and property taxes!!!! :clap

Mr. Green voted "Yes", for priority funding for transportation for the disabled and elderly. He haven't been voting for awhile but since he is going to be a property owner soon and the issue seem important.

Let me add another thing while I'm in a pissy mood. Not only did the voters in my area vote in THREE tax levies, but they also voted in another new school building.

Yaaay! More city and property taxes!!!! :clap

I vote no on everythingthat wants more money until the current budget is balanced and there is a surplus for the new things on the bill. We need to go back to saving before spending.

Everyone wants to spend and then pay for it later. This is the downfall of our country in regards to budgeting.

I hate 2/3 of the voters in Ohio right now. :mad:
It sounds like the voters were turned off by the proposers more than legalization. Apparently the initiative was the work of a few wealthy backers that then would have a monopoly in perpetuity on manufacturing and distribution. So they'd make millions and no-one else would else would be able to join their group. They outlawed being able to create monopololies via voter initiative after the proposal was defeated, so seems like the more rational side prevailed, despite legalization being a generally good thing. Our new PM got elected with a platform to legalize and a solid majority, so hopefully it's legalized across Canada soon.

I hate 2/3 of the voters in Ohio right now. :mad:

Ween-->
176259-family-guy-family-guy.gif
:monkey3 :wave

It sounds like the voters were turned off by the proposers more than legalization. Apparently the initiative was the work of a few wealthy backers that then would have a monopoly in perpetuity on manufacturing and distribution. So they'd make millions and no-one else would else would be able to join their group. They outlawed being able to create monopololies via voter initiative after the proposal was defeated, so seems like the more rational side prevailed, despite legalization being a generally good thing. Our new PM got elected with a platform to legalize and a solid majority, so hopefully it's legalized across Canada soon.

It was my understanding that the monopolies was the reason for issue 2.

Hate living near the corner where all 4 intersection have 2 way lane. And of course there is a light near the intersection where 2 lane merge into 1 way. There is an accident just about every week. So Mr. Green have to hear these annoying crash sound.

Just a few minutes ago, a SUV flip on its side by a sedan. People can't drive.

Hate living near the corner where all 4 intersection have 2 way lane. And of course there is a light near the intersection where 2 lane merge into 1 way. There is an accident just about every week. So Mr. Green have to hear these annoying crash sound.

If they're having that many accidents there, I would think they would rethink that intersection and change it.

If they're having that many accidents there, I would think they would rethink that intersection and change it.

I'm different too:monkey3

Well they did make one lane with white line ahead of the other lane's white line, so that drivers can merge more evenly. They have sign too of course but crash still occur.

Back