Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should also have targeted assassinations of imams who call for fatwas or destruction of churches like in Indonesia
Christians facing 'Indonesian jihad' as churches burned on imams’ orders: report | Fox News

Also stop anymore Syrian refugees from entering Europe or The U.S. as one of the Paris terrorists was a "refugee"
Theyre all military age males coming out of Syria and very few women and children, not a good demographic.
We should take middle eastern Christians fleeing Islamic persecution only.

Israeli-level monitoring of borders should have become the norm 14 years ago. There's a type and it's moronic that anyone still lets them in.

The Middle East is big. Lots of places to go where they don't have to worry about Western culture microaggressing their safe space, and if the other countries over there are so opposed to IS, I'm sure they'd be happy to give relief to its victims.

Refugees are not our problem.

You'll notice Saudi Arabia isn't taking in any refugees. All the surrounding Muslim countries know what's up, it's all about pushing the caliphate into Western Europe.
Its nothing short of an invasion and the bleeding heart libs like Merkel are ruining their countries. Also those counties with anti gun laws are getting steam rolled and they did it to themselves.

What race?

Saudi's and the rest of the wahabi regimes are *******s! It's well known and the fact that they're still in power is a shame, no thanks to our continued support. Turkey to my knowledge is the only country to have take the more then a few millions of these refugees. If all the other countries in the ME would follow suit things wouldn't be like this in Europe, especially for the countries who have no part in this current crisis.

Typical response from my favorite racist jackasses on this board. Forget that there was an attack in Lebanon just 2 days prior or that the refugee are fleeing from these very same terrorists that attacked Paris. Lets all group them together, mark them as one; its easier this way than using logic and any type of sense.

Thoughts and prayer with Paris, Lebanon and rest of the world that have to suffer these cowardly attacks.

1d2cf8a3bbafbe1e527c55f538a624e5.jpg

Last edited:
I have a pet theory. They just need to convert to Judaism. Or maybe find Buddha.

I don't think Islam is working for them. Just seems to turn them into mass murdering piglets.

i dont think bomb making is fundamental to one's religion.
that said, they can kill themselves with sugar, spice and everything nice for all i care....just dont drag others into it.

gone are the days of drinking them magic kool aid....no, its not lsd laced kool aid.

Dragging others into it is kinda their thing.

I am an infidel. I will always be. I will not change. I will not lay down and die for it. I will not apolgize, nor defer, nor pay, nor seek permission for it. I will not look up to it. I won't act like it's a good idea. I think it's a rotten idea, cover to cover, and no one will tell me that I cannot think, speak, or act otherwise. If it tries to kill because of that, it deserves to die. Any idea that does, should. It has no place in humanity, and it's time that humanity realize that talking, hoping and praying will not change the reality of it.

Last edited:
Communism is a religion where the collective plays the role of God.

The only ideology I know that recognizes no sovereign but the individual is America (not that we are the only country that attempts to practice it; the implicit philosophy of Western civilization is American). And the Founders (as well as the intellectuals who they learned it from) thought you needed a god to justify it, but you don't.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it would be a heartfelt statement on my part to say I hate all religion.
I respect people's right to believe whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect others.

The only one I like is Olympian. A testament to the superiority of ancient Greek culture over every other culture between then and now, is that they thought they were better than their gods. And their gods (in contrast to everyone's favorite One True God) were ****ing awesome.

I found this and thought it might be educational...

The Evidence: Chronology of Attacks on the West

Back