Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1d2cf8a3bbafbe1e527c55f538a624e5.jpg

Last edited:
As previously stated, stay away from politics and religion here. This forum isn't the place for it, and frankly I don't want to waste my time dealing with the fallout.

Some things that are considered political/religious aren't really. Just because it's a hot topic doesn't make it so.

My two pence. :)

No. Since 99% of humans ever have been religious and have lived under some kind of political system, any and all discussion of history is off the table. It's simply too much to ask of people to keep their cool when the subject turns to controversy more mature than the quality of doll faces.

No. Since 99% of humans ever have been religious and have lived under some kind of political system, any and all discussion of history is off the table. It's simply too much to ask of people to keep their cool when the subject turns to the PT than the quality of doll faces.

Fixed for ya.

Residual post on the Love thread getting carried over to the Hate thread, since the Love thread got cleaned and closed, lol. LOL with gangnam style dance.

No. Since 99% of humans ever have been religious and have lived under some kind of political system, any and all discussion of history is off the table. It's simply too much to ask of people to keep their cool when the subject turns to controversy more mature than the quality of doll faces.
The irony is that discussions of dollies tend to be far more mature than discussions about pretty much anything else on this forum. Hence the rule. You guys all know what not to post to rile each other up. Please use some judgment, even when in the Sandbox.

This forum has turned into a faux PC nightmare. Say this, don't say that. Think this but don't say what you think.
And it's mostly gibberish.

Lol!

But seriously, what is it about people having to be politically correct about everything nowadays? Not just the forum, I get that it is owned by Dave. But in general.

People seem to be getting offended about EVERY SINGLE ****ING THING.

Lol!

But seriously, what is it about people having to be politically correct about everything nowadays? Not just the forum, I get that it is owned by Dave. But in general.

People seem to be getting offended about EVERY SINGLE ****ING THING.

The best is when people are offended for others.

Back