Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we're heading towards summer. shops close by 5pm here as usual. you think its time for them night beersies but the sun isnt setting soon.lolz

My wife and kids are watching a show about supernatural phenomena like The Michigan Lake Triangle. It's all a bunch of crackpot BS.

Every 30 seconds the narrator says "Some people say..." ... and pull another crazy idea out of their ass.

Not a scientist in sight.

My wife and kids are watching a show about supernatural phenomena like The Michigan Lake Triangle. It's all a bunch of crackpot BS.

Every 30 seconds the narrator says "Some people say..." ... and pull another crazy idea out of their ass.

Not a scientist in sight.

Is it on the History Channel? Those guys don't know anything about facts. :lol

My long history of hating Sundays continues.

It's a non-day.

I don't care for them either anymore. Lazy day with nothing to do until evening then I watch tv until bedtime.

I take that back. I have plenty to do, I just don't want to do it.

How's your toofs doing? Or should I say, lack there of. :)

Good, thanks for asking. None of the complications I was worried about, feels like the gum is healing up fast. I was worried I'd have foul breath for awhile but that didn't happen either. And now I'm rid of the ****ers. All good.

Aaaannnd as usual Mondays bring nothing but joy. Bills. Both of the expected and unexpected variety. Suddenly I have far less money than I had yesterday.

Last edited:
Aaaannnd as usual Mondays bring nothing but joy. Bills. Both of the expected and unexpected variety. Suddenly I have far less money than I had yesterday.

My car insurance is due this week. :(

I've also spent waaaay too much money on sales. Those cards bills are going to kill me!

I have two heavy bills months, January and July. It takes me about 3 months to catch up on the hit each time. So I spend half the year steadying the ship.

This year I have planned ahead by buying the HT OT line, almost all of which are due in about January/February.

Former Allstate customer here. My wife and I have good driving records, we were paying 180 per month. I just switched to Geico and have the same coverage for 90 buck a month. More money for toys.

That's odd. Mr. Green switch from GEICO to Allstate, lol. He save $$ for sure. Got 2 vehicle and house insured. GEICO doesn't have house insurance, last he checked, a few months ago.

Former Allstate customer here. My wife and I have good driving records, we were paying 180 per month. I just switched to Geico and have the same coverage for 90 buck a month. More money for toys.

I have Grange. $499 for six months for 2 cars full coverage. Can't complain.

I don't think people understand what "full coverage" actually means. Not singling out anybody, it's just one of those things that irritate me from Insurance Companies.

It's not really "full".

Back