Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hilarious because Henry actually gave me **** for joking about that, and he/it did that :lol the irony

Like Caitlyn, Henry is a stunning and beautiful woman.

south-park-caitlyn-jenner-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Getting charged $53 from Norton Antivirus on a old laptop I haven't used in well over a year when I cancelled the security subscription. Hope I can get the money back.

Getting charged $53 from Norton Antivirus on a old laptop I haven't used in well over a year when I cancelled the security subscription. Hope I can get the money back.

You sir need what I call good ol' ghosting.

He reminds me of Marilyn Manson.

I honestly don't see where women think Cumberbatch is hot.

:monkey4

He's ****ing loaded. Show me an unattractive man with millions of dollars and I'll show you an attractive man.

I wish I had to wonder whether women were only interested in me because of my money, but sadly I am blessed with knowing they're definitely not.

Feeling like a genius for fixing something really simple.

Today it was troubleshooting my dodgy internet connection, and an LED light switch in my daughter's long-out-of-stock teddy bear.

He's ****ing loaded. Show me an unattractive man with millions of dollars and I'll show you an attractive man.

I wish I had to wonder whether women were only interested in me because of my money, but sadly I am blessed with knowing they're definitely not.

I guess I don't look at that, especially as a fan. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but to look at him......ummm, he's far from hot. Now actresses and other women who at least have a shot might look at him for the money. I honestly don't care.

Donald Trump is far from hot. I don't hear anyone calling him hot, yet true, he has had his share of young, attractive women.

I guess I don't look at that, especially as a fan. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but to look at him......ummm, he's far from hot. Now actresses and other women who at least have a shot might look at him for the money. I honestly don't care.

Donald Trump is far from hot. I don't hear anyone calling him hot, yet true, he has had his share of young, attractive women.

Old really, really?! How about:

Carrie Underwood reveals celebrity crush on Sir Patrick Stewart | Daily Mail Online

Feeling like a genius for fixing something really simple.

Today it was troubleshooting my dodgy internet connection, and an LED light switch in my daughter's long-out-of-stock teddy bear.

Now see, to me, a man that is handy is sexy.

Yeah, every woman is with a tall, rich man. :lol

I don't care if a guy is tall. I don't care if a guy is handsome. I don't care if a guy is rich (I won't support your ass though, because I can't afford it).

Talking about hot celebrities is just pure fantasy. You can't compare them to non-celebrities.

The Ween have a thing against dirty, farm boys! Admit it!! Confess!!!

Mr. Green wouldn't mind a dirty farmer's girl. Maggie from TWD is a farmer's daughter too! And she's like lets do it right on the pharmaceutical floor, barn, prison tower, etc.

The Ween have a thing against dirty, farm boys! Admit it!! Confess!!!

Mr. Green wouldn't mind a dirty farmer's girl. Maggie from TWD is a farmer's daughter too! And she's like lets do it right on the pharmaceutical floor, barn, prison tower, etc.

im having a mental image of mr. green nailing the whole cast of old mcdonald's farm.
the old man, his step wife, his daughter, and the barn yard animals.

Back