Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once I get asleep I can go back asleep if I wake up, very easily. If I let myself I think I could sleep through an entire day and night, though obviously I've never confirmed this.

I don't feel any different towards this than when Frozen came out. I just bought a couple of cans of green beans the other day and they had Olaf on them. :lol

I guess a lot of marketing people got good Christmas bonuses the last few years.

I don't feel any different towards this than when Frozen came out. I just bought a couple of cans of green beans the other day and they had Olaf on them. :lol

I guess a lot of marketing people got good Christmas bonuses the last few years.

12380022_10207415366718399_292827032_n.jpg

"At least your car didn't crash because you snooze behind the wheel, on Christmas eve. Needless to say, it was totaled." - Ghost of Christmas Past

Same situation near me. Hasn't got really bad thankfully, but the wind has been blowing non stop for the last six hours it seems.

The winds are suppose to pick up here later, with more rain. So sick of this. If it's not raining, it's drizzling. Gloomy. I'm on my winter break till the 5th and it's been a real bummer so far.

Australia living up to its rep. Dry as a dead dingo's donger and a long bushfire season ahead.

...also dropping a bottle lid on the floor and watching it bounce and roll its way to the most inaccessible part of the room. Contortions ensue.

Back