Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are weird looking. But that weird look makes them attractive in a wrleird way.
It happens with women too. Some people look like a rabbit, some people look like an alien, or like a bird, or like an elf
But that weirdness is attractive sometimes

I think as long as the guy is thin, tall and not bald girls will go for it.

I noticed one of the things that matters the most besides money is tallness.
A lot of dating profiles are like " if u are under 6 feet don't bother messaging"

Some girls prefer an ugly tall guy or rich guy than they prefer a beautiful homeless Manlet lol

As a short, balding, chubby guy, I agree. We don't deserve to be loved.

Blackmask, you spend too much time on the internet. Lots of that stuff sounds cliche. There's a market for everyone really.

People who can list their physical requirements for what they want in a mate are looking for a **** toy. If they claim to want a relationship, that's because their concept of a relationship is 'a thing that happens when you find a **** toy you like, and you get to keep it'.

they were American... middle to upper class, mmmm, young-ish... pretty-ish?

Yup. Wanna bet they also watch too much tv?

just random. literally jumping randomly from page to page. sometimes when I am bored I just like to see who is single out there.
Or the other day I searched for people's experiences on google and a lot of guys were frustrated on some forums because of the high standards that some women seem to have now. (I guess they were implying it wasn't as hard before?)

Maybe their standards are too high as well? Or they're looking for the wrong women.

they were American... middle to upper class, mmmm, young-ish... pretty-ish?

Are you talking dating sites? People always aim too high on those, especially the young ones. crows, you need an older women to teach you some truths. :lol

This is the part where I realize I'm outclassed. :monkey2

I'm high maintenance. I shall be treated like a QUEEN!

tumblr_mkhoi3vtoe1qzrlhgo1_500.jpg

Now see, to me, a man that is handy is sexy.

I would love a woman who was handy. My wife decided long ago that I couldn't be trusted in the kitchen. I don't blame her, she's an excellent cook. So she's claimed the kitchen as her domain and left the 'manly' stuff to me.

Before we met she lived on her own and was very independent. Now she won't even change a light bulb.

Hay loft or GTFO!

:monkey3

This is the part where I realize I'm outclassed. :monkey2

:lol

just random. literally jumping randomly from page to page. sometimes when I am bored I just like to see who is single out there.
Or the other day I searched for people's experiences on google and a lot of guys were frustrated on some forums because of the high standards that some women seem to have now. (I guess they were implying it wasn't as hard before?)

i know it its a buzzkill. knowing and seeing pretty women preferring other women and not you.
or a cute chick who prefers ****ing dogs than you.

just think, some poor, short, ugly mofo whose face only a mother could love got wife and kids.
if that guy can make it anyone can.

i think you're looking in the wrong place crows. if the woman asks for your number and meant credit card number...that's not the happy ending you were looking for. or is it?

Cheap Blu-Ray transfers.

Just saw all Heisei Godzila in BD and they're terrible.
I'm happy to be able to watch these awesome films in 16:9, but the visual quality sucks.
Seems like an upscaled DVD. Not to mention zero work with contrast and color balance.

Back