Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take a heat-wave in summer compared to the White Hell that's outside right now.

even if you double down on blankets your nose will still receive all the cold when you breathe.
but if you put your head underneath the covers then you can't breathe and you cant sleep peacefully.

such a nightmare

I always sleep with the blanket pulled over my head. The only way I do sleep. And very peacefully at that. Used to bug my woman but she is conditioned.

I always sleep with the blanket pulled over my head. The only way I do sleep. And very peacefully at that. Used to bug my woman but she is conditioned.

I don't like breathing warm air. But I love sleeping in a cold room, so I just pile on the blankets and just leave my nose out.

Beware of dutch ovens! :lecture

in extreme conditions anyway. not advisable to keep your head under the blanket. *around 8.35 mark*

Back