Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they cant, even if they wanted. they cant. I think cable companies would like to do that (And change the same) because I bet some people would go for it even if it cost the same

But they cant break channels apart. I dont remember what the reason was but they cant

They can put them into groups, but not individual channels. At one time my cable company had any turner owned channel seperated and charged just for them, but now it's part of my tier package.

Mr. Green am sure they can break up the channel. It is a marketing scheme that they want us to believe. There's a cable box as big as a fat DVD player. And that is on the client's side. They can certainly do it. They can still make a profit but they prefer to keep the bigger profit. This is the same greed as the pharmaceutical companies. Just a matter of time, maybe in a year, before Mr. Green cancel everything and just keep internet and phone. Heck even phone can be easily replace by cell phone now a days.

Yup...same here. I would do it now but my mother would get upset not being able to get the USA channel or CBS. :lol

Spiders. One just ran across my computer. I don't normally mind them, as long as I know where they are. Now it's somewhere in or around my desk and those bastards can bite.

Biting spiders? Not in Mr. Green's home or area. House spider usually small here. Fond of the jumping spider that grabbed harmless miniature fly/mosquito. Such is life.

Spiders. One just ran across my computer. I don't normally mind them, as long as I know where they are. Now it's somewhere in or around my desk and those bastards can bite.

I can relate. I love spiders, but I like to keep my distance from them - even house spiders.

Spiders suck, burn them! Burn them all! Burn them by their web and spindle!

oh and crush their babies :lecture

First the bees, now the spiders? :ohbfrank:. Do I have to lecture you about how Spiders are important now?!

Spiders suck, burn them! Burn them all! Burn them by their web and spindle!

oh and crush their babies :lecture

Absolutely.

P6yyXsD.gif

First the bees, now the spiders? :ohbfrank:. Do I have to lecture you about how Spiders are important now?!

I know they keep other insect populations in check. But I still hate them.

But I'll take them over roaches. ****ing disgusting.

Spiders usually mind their own business and eat other insects, so I let them roam freely in my apartment, to find their little corners and set up webs :lol. There's a small bunch of them right now, so when Summer gets here, they'll be eating those mosquito bastards.

Absolutely.

P6yyXsD.gif

I know they keep other insect populations in check. But I still hate them.

But I'll take them over roaches. ****ing disgusting.
This, exactly this, but roaches are far worse. I only hate how spiders get in everywhere around my home and web it up...keep away from my Batmen you fiends! :panic: and also some spiders are just *******s.
I hate when pets get sick. Waiting on blood work for my cat. :(
My dog got badly sick too from something my parents fed him over the summer, it was horrible dealing with it, poor thing...animals getting sick is always not fun. I Feel you, hope your companion makes it through!
Sorry to hear that. Makes my gripe seem trivial but I really hate EMS shipping.
Shipping from Japan is such a gamble. I've had issues with EMS like how they'll send someone to 'casually' bring it to me, require a signature on random, and refuse to leave it or not even tell me. Beats SAL which took forever, and is no longer that much cheaper.

i hate it when people go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...........................................................:horse:banana

you know who you are.

Spiders usually mind their own business and eat other insects, so I let them roam freely in my apartment, to find their little corners and set up webs :lol. There's a small bunch of them right now, so when Summer gets here, they'll be eating those mosquito bastards.

They usually stick to the basement but during the winter they tend to roam upstairs because it's warmer. I don't mind, but like I said, they can bite and though they're timid, you can still upset them. The ones I'm talking about don't make webs. They attack things. I watched a big one get a house centipede in my basement once.

The spiders that make those tunnel webs are pretty cool. I have a couple of those downstairs along my water pipes.

I love those black, furry jumping spiders. They hang on my screens in the summer. They actually look like they have faces. :lol

On the subject of insects, I've posted this before, but the bugs I hate the most, and that are useless other than bird food are these nasty things:

Earwigs, that pincher HURTS!!!

earwig-ready-to-pinch-pest-cemetery.jpg

Back