Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting charged a nrd on an order that was canceled before the nrd was even processed. Sideshow must have changed something because I have canceled orders before like this. As long as i canceled before the nrd was processed then it never charged. What happeneds if u mistakenly order something now.. looks like we will be charged an nrd the next day regardless. Had I seen the nrd charge I wouldn't have canceled. I don't like this new system if indeed I wasn't billed in error.

Getting charged a nrd on an order that was canceled before the nrd was even processed. Sideshow must have changed something because I have canceled orders before like this. As long as i canceled before the nrd was processed then it never charged. What happeneds if u mistakenly order something now.. looks like we will be charged an nrd the next day regardless. Had I seen the nrd charge I wouldn't have canceled. I don't like this new system if indeed I wasn't billed in error.

Did you give them a call? Could've just been a computer screw up.

Last edited:
Did you give them a call? Would've just been a computer screw up.

I tried calling twice nobody answers the phone..

Finally got thru, turns out I wasn't billed in error- I was told there is a new system in place-nrd will be automatically charged even if you cancel the order before it has been processed. If you make a mistake, you will still be charged even if u immediately cancel. In the case of a mistake, was told that "if i notify them within 24 hours they could put a stop on the charge". Mine wasn't a mistake I was refunded because I wasn't aware of this change, & I wouldn't have canceled had I known- better to sell it then lose a significant deposit.

Last edited:
So just to follow up since you guys were so nice about my cat - unfortunately she has kidney disease, which is irreversible and will get progressively worse. However, the good news is that she is in excellent spirits and her behavior is totally normal. We know that it's going to catch up with her at some point but in the meantime we've got a buttload of prescription food to slow the progression and she's going to live the happiest life we can provide. I was very happy when the vet told me his cat has been living with it for over a year.

So, it could certainly have been worse and I'm relieved that I'm not making "that" trip to the vet.

Viva Minerva!

Nice one 12Bar, quality of life is the most important thing. Hopefully you'll be enjoying her company and good spirits for quite a while yet :)

Congrats 12!!! Good luck to you and Minerva!

Only cat I ever lost to health problems succumbed to renal failure. (The rest just never came home.) I don't recall that she had any treatment and she lived to be about 10.

Nice one 12Bar, quality of life is the most important thing. Hopefully you'll be enjoying her company and good spirits for quite a while yet :)

:lecture

Congrats 12!!! Good luck to you and Minerva!

Only cat I ever lost to health problems succumbed to renal failure. (The rest just never came home.) I don't recall that she had any treatment and she lived to be about 10.

:duff

People grunting like crazy at the gym.

If it's THAT heavy that everyone around you has to LISTEN to your constant yelling, you probably should lift something lighter.

So just to follow up since you guys were so nice about my cat - unfortunately she has kidney disease, which is irreversible and will get progressively worse. However, the good news is that she is in excellent spirits and her behavior is totally normal. We know that it's going to catch up with her at some point but in the meantime we've got a buttload of prescription food to slow the progression and she's going to live the happiest life we can provide. I was very happy when the vet told me his cat has been living with it for over a year.

So, it could certainly have been worse and I'm relieved that I'm not making "that" trip to the vet.

Viva Minerva!

That is good news!

While I'm 100% behind what they've said about fair use, I'll never understand how can anyone think that making money by playin' video games and laughin' at bad films is a job. Glad my addblock never fails.

As they say, what goes around comes around...
Yep.

wtf was his job?

Janitor, I believe.

While I'm 100% behind what they've said about fair use, I'll never understand how can anyone think that making money by playin' video games and laughin' at bad films is a job. Glad my addblock never fails.

I keep my adblocking software up-to-date at all times. Also have a plugin for my browser that forces all Flash content into HTML5. Nothing gets me angrier than some self-entitled, usually millennial, brat pissing and whining on YouTube about how they work soooo hard creating content, and it's a full-time job to them.

You sit in a lightbox with a camera for a few hours a day and edit the footage from the comfort of your desk or a coffee shop, you parasites :mad: Try working in construction sometime, see how 16+ hours a day of constant backbreaking labour compares.

Back