Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Really ashamed of the government that allows shady business communities to launder money via making such "films".
I hate the feeling.

*yes, it's a teaser of a future cinematic crap about "Soviet" superheroes

Russian Nightcrawler actually looks cooler than Nightcrawler from X-Men.............

raw

I think the Russians ripped off Hunger Games too, because my kids are watching this piece of crap movie on cable called Divergent. Last week there was another one called Maze Runner.

I think the Russians ripped off Hunger Games too, because my kids are watching this piece of crap movie on cable called Divergent. Last week there was another one called Maze Runner.

Divergent is crap but the Maze Runner series is actually really good.

I don't understand how Shailene Woodley keeps getting films. She makes Kristen Stewart look like Meryl Streep.

On the subject of bland lifeless actresses, Laura Dern is in Star Wars 8. hip hip hooray....

I don't understand how Shailene Woodley keeps getting films. She makes Kristen Stewart look like Meryl Streep.

On the subject of bland lifeless actresses, Laura Dern is in Star Wars 8. hip hip hooray....

I think Stewart is 10 times worse that Woodley.

People talking about me through visitor messages. Took about two minutes to look through some.... You know who you all are.

I mean... how pathetic is that? I guess you are all too afraid to confront me? Yet, you people call me childish.... when you are the ones acting immature. How great. I am glad you all waste time talking about me, it really makes me laugh. Amazing how much of an impact I had on all your lives. I guess now you can trade PMs in secret like children to talk about me. Just sad.

People talking about me through visitor messages. Took about two minutes to look through some.... You know who you all are.

I mean... how pathetic is that? I guess you are all too afraid to confront me? Yet, you people call me childish.... when you are the ones acting immature. How great. I am glad you all waste time talking about me, it really makes me laugh. Amazing how much of an impact I had on all your lives. I guess now you can trade PMs in secret like children to talk about me. Just sad.

Horshack.jpg

:lol You're the one PMing people, like "immature" me.

Sorry if I offended you by telling Joe you start ****. Own it man! Really!

I'm also sorry I got your age wrong. 20, not 19. Next birthday you can buy yourself a shot and learn to chill.

giphy.gif

Back