Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol You're the one PMing people, like "immature" me.

Sorry if I offended you by telling Joe you start ****. Own it man! Really!

I'm also sorry I got your age wrong. 20, not 19. Next birthday you can buy yourself a shot and learn to chill.

Now you reply. :lol:lol:lol I didn't know PMing was immature. Nah, acting like child passing little secret notes is. I'm right here people, feel free to speak :lol :wave

Days on SSF WEEJedi hasn't played the victim card: 0
Let's see if he can break his streak of 7 this time around.

Haven't really done anything wrong and not playing the victim. I guess you just cower when there is a problem?

Now you reply. :lol:lol:lol

Haven't really done anything wrong and not playing the victim. I guess you just cower when there is a problem?

You never do anything wrong. The whole world's against you, and yet somehow, you persevere. You are the very epitome of a "Millennial" and a shining example of what's to expect from your generation. Well done.

You never do anything wrong. The whole world's against you, and yet somehow, you persevere. You are the very epitome of a "Millennial" and a shining example of what's to expect from your generation. Well done.

Yes... yes.... just as your generation would amount to nothing.... yet where all still here....... i'm the farthest thing from a "millennial" honestly.

Aren't you the 40 year old who walks with a cane? I remember someone saying that.... If so, I suggest focusing on getting healthy instead of sitting behind the computer yelling about generations.

Yes... yes.... just as your generation would amount to nothing.... yet where all still here....... i'm the farthest thing from a "millennial" honestly.

Aren't you the 40 year old who walks with a cane? I remember someone saying that.... If so, I suggest focusing on getting healthy instead of sitting behind the computer yelling about generations.

Some ailments can't be fixed. People just have to live with them and do the best they can with their situation. Much like this board has to do with you being a member.

Now you reply. :lol:lol:lol I didn't know PMing was immature. Nah, acting like child passing little secret notes is. I'm right here people, feel free to speak :lol :wave

Better to pass notes like schoolchildren than stalk other members online, looking for their identities and workplaces. What, I wonder, would you intend to do with that information if you discovered it?

You've done plenty wrong and you perpetually play the victim. Does it pain you knowing that for all your family's supposed wealth, you have absolutely no control here over people, or their (extremely low) opinions of you? I recommend finding a good therapist, you're seriously damaged goods.

Better to pass notes like schoolchildren than stalk other members online, looking for their identities and workplaces. What, I wonder, would you intend to do with that information if you discovered it?

You've done plenty wrong and you perpetually play the victim. Does it pain you knowing that for all your family's supposed wealth, you have absolutely no control here over people, or their (extremely low) opinions of you? I recommend finding a good therapist, you're seriously damaged goods.

What the **** is wrong with you liar? I guess you are the whacko making lies to get me banned. I never looked for any names or there jobs. My god, maybe you need some therapy for making lies. I explained this to Dave already. You all insult me about what I do (go to school) so I ask you what you do.... to do the same thing back. Is asking... or remembering what someone said stalking? No. Go back to living in a cardboard box.

I like how you leave out the part where people did the same thing to me months ago by searching my username and finding someones twitter account with the same name WWEJedi and saying they know who I am. It wasn't even me. Just a coincidence.

Some ailments can't be fixed. People just have to live with them and do the best they can with their situation. Much like this board has to do with you being a member.

I missed this comment when a member was spewing lies about me. I chuckled. It is only a little group with a problem with me..... and you all cry about it.

What the **** is wrong with you liar? I guess you are the whacko making lies to get me banned. I never looked for any names or there jobs. My god, maybe you need some therapy for making lies. I explained this to Dave already. You all insult me about what I do (go to school) so I ask you what you do.... to do the same thing back. Is asking... or remembering what someone said stalking? No. Go back to living in a cardboard box.

I like how you leave out the part where people did the same thing to me months ago by searching my username and finding someones twitter account with the same name WWEJedi and saying they know who I am. It wasn't even me. Just a coincidence.

So, how did you find out about FSLAR's job? As far as I know he hasn't ever mentioned it on SSF.

Guess something in that post must have hit a nerve.

You went looking for FSLAR's identity and job, across multiple websites. You've made numerous inflammatory posts fishing to find out what other people on this forum do for work, and other personal details. You're really nowhere near as smart as you like to think you are.

Nice to see you remember that anecdote about the time I was homeless. Cardboard box reference, classy. Far cry from the virtue signalling of how you'd have done anything you could to help me the first time you brought that up - incidentally, almost everything I told you was a lie. I just wanted to see what you'd do with information you could exploit as a sign of weakness.

So, how did you find out about FSLAR's job? As far as I know he hasn't ever mentioned it on SSF.

I am a member on another site that he is also on. Was looking through some old posts and noticed his name. Clicked on his profile to see if it was the same person. :dunno Anything wrong with that?

I am a member on another site that he is also on. Was looking through some old posts and noticed his name. Clicked on his profile to see if it was the same person. :dunno Anything wrong with that?

Considering the specific information you turned up and posted here out of the blue wasn't on any of his other public profiles, yeah.

Guess something in that post must have hit a nerve.

You went looking for FSLAR's identity and job, across multiple websites. You've made numerous inflammatory posts fishing to find out what other people on this forum do for work, and other personal details. You're really nowhere near as smart as you like to think you are.

Nice to see you remember that anecdote about the time I was homeless. Cardboard box reference, classy. Far cry from the virtue signalling of how you'd have done anything you could to help me the first time you brought that up - incidentally, almost everything I told you was a lie. I just wanted to see what you'd do with information you could exploit as a sign of weakness.

My god..... what a ******* liar you are. Just as Solidus makes numerous posts asking about what classes I have and what time they are from. That is creepy to me. I guess that is okay though. And ignore what I said about people trying to find information about me. I guess that wasn't you then.

Pathological liar you are. There are therapists to help people like you. Just sick to lie constantly.

My god..... what a ******* liar you are. Just as Solidus makes numerous posts asking about what classes I have and what time they are from. That is creepy to me. I guess that is okay though. And ignore what I said about people trying to find information about me. I guess that wasn't you then.

Pathological liar you are. There are therapists to help people like you. Just sick to lie constantly.

It was on myfigurecollection..... :dunno. Look for yourself. Keep lying about me and spreading rumors though. ******* disgusting.

Aren't you a little young to be using that kind of profanity?

I've never asked you what time your classes are. Just posted that video of Robocop asking 'isn't tonight a school night?' whenever you've made yet another passive-aggressive post about your perception that other members are posting during work hours. It's funny, I fed you a lie to see what you'd do with it (and you really didn't disappoint), but you seem to having some serious issues with truth and objectivity yourself...

I only asked that for you to go away.

But, I can be creepy...

How about dat a/s/l little buddy?

tumblr_m1zswwB9oP1r235t7o1_500.gif

Aren't you a little young to be using that kind of profanity?

I've never asked you what time your classes are. Just posted that video of Robocop asking 'isn't tonight a school night?' whenever you've made yet another passive-aggressive post about your perception that other members are posting during work hours. It's funny, I fed you a lie to see what you'd do with it (and you really didn't disappoint), but you seem to having some serious issues with truth and objectivity yourself...
No, I will use that type of language to defend myself against your lies. Feel free to admit how wrong you were.

Back