Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XeVRyZ6.gif

That guy is a thing I hate.

Not something I really hate, but thanks to SNL I can't read the word Therapists normally. It's been years.....

The ultimate goodbye song. I hate that MGS4 didn't end with Snake and Otacon being led out to a firing squad to this tune, as originally planned.

Not something I really hate, but thanks to SNL I can't read the word Therapists normally. It's been years.....

Suck it, Trebek.

The ultimate goodbye song. I hate that MGS4 didn't end with Snake and Otacon being led out to a firing squad to this tune, as originally planned.

Cut the whole "Naked Sin" for an execution would of been perfect.

It's certainly one of the times, that MGS would've been better off if Kojima had his way with it. Snake needed to die at the end, and the character was robbed of a good sendoff.

It's certainly one of the times, that MGS would've been better off if Kojima had his way with it. Snake needed to die at the end, and the character was robbed of a good sendoff.

I think that Snake actually earned his retirement and it would have robbed him if he had died. I like to think there is an old Mullet Man in Alaska chartering Huskies at the moment.

Professional Wrestling and the good guys in Star Wars.

I second this. But not the older professional wrestling organization when they were being confused with some wildlife organization. Just the newer era. And of course the good guys in Star Wars.

But it really bugs me when those 2 entities are mentioned together.

I second this. But not the older professional wrestling organization when they were being confused with some wildlife organization. Just the newer era. And of course the good guys in Star Wars.

But it really bugs me when those 2 entities are mentioned together.

It's been all down hill since the Attitude era. You couldn't pay me to watch the **** now.

Watched the hell out of WWF in the 80's. Other than watching some of the classic matches on youtube, haven't watched it on TV since Hogan was the belt from Turncoat Slaughter.

Back