Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m0zr3xSZ3H1rrjbhso1_500.gif
I thought this was Project_A for a second :lol holy ****
It's certainly one of the times, that MGS would've been better off if Kojima had his way with it. Snake needed to die at the end, and the character was robbed of a good sendoff.
I kind of wish he did, but I can only imagine some of the backlash from some fans. He probably didn't want to deal with them again they are why he was in that mess :lol

I thought this was Project_A for a second :lol holy ****I kind of wish he did, but I can only imagine some of the backlash from some fans. He probably didn't want to deal with them again they are why he was in that mess :lol

tumblr_inline_n5e8yl6BbU1rz6m9d.gif

Passing the hot young Asian chick whose butt I was checking out to find that she's actually about 60 years old and devoid of joy.

About the BK hot dog, it looks pretty nasty :lol. I like Whoppers, but there are some thing I don't ever want to try.

Passing the hot young Asian chick whose butt I was checking out to find that she's actually about 60 years old and devoid of joy.

:lol

Back