Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had 3 girls show me their boobs on chat when i was a teen, one of them was 23 (which technically meant she was breaking the law showing me lol) but that was like after months of talking

now i just go to chaturbate and see any boob live i want :lol

Rookie.

Been single now for 3 months

smallest-violin.gif

i really dont see why EXCEPT high standards and impossible goals... never understood how females have trouble with the amount of single men around

If you want to just get laid, yeah, you can get all you want. A relationship is another thing.

i really dont see why EXCEPT high standards and impossible goals... never understood how females have trouble with the amount of single men around

Well you gotta understand that most women can go find a guy whenever they want, but they'd probably be going below their standards in doing so. Those type of men just want to bang. If you had a girl in your life for a long period of time, you'd understand if they have looks at all that they get barraged with gross pig men hitting on them all the time.

There are always exception. There are men who have too high of expectations as well. Everyone is different.

Back