Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the thing i notice is that what some girls dont get is that if the girl is a 6-7 lets say, they only want the 9-10 guys, expect to be able to get the 9-10 guys, deserve the 9-10 guys :lol
I notice that a lot online, there were even some studies how in dating sites, the 30% of hot guys would date over more than 60% of the women, the same guys taking out girl after girl after girl lol

Yeah, guys never over reach. Come on!

crows, stop relying on all this ******** which means NOTHING! It's like parents trying to learn how to parent from a book.

Hot guys are never labeled creepy lol.

Only the ugly ones. ( same goes for the whole cat lady thing)

Creepy......

AES-085701.jpg

Ween, i think that the guy that said hi could have been a good thing. You shot him down because he said hi in the store? Guess i dont get it........was he just not attractive or is it something else? I feel like women do the weirdest things for the weirdest reasons, maybe i dont get your reasoning in turning him down, was he a "creeper"? Im not attacking you btw, i feel like its so much harder these days to get the courage up to talk to women because they are so different now. This is coming from someone with a gf so im not spitefully single.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

You'd have to have been there. It wasn't like being in a club or something and having a conversation with him then having him ask me out. He said hi to me in a store in passing, which isn't unusual, then approached me in the parking lot as I was walking to my car and asked me out. I don't know, maybe it was just a vibe I got. He wasn't bad looking, but these days, I want to at least know his name before he asks me out. He didn't even introduce himself. And he wasn't shy or afraid at all.

Doesn't matter, it was long ago. As small of a town I live in, I never saw him again.

Im still looking for the thing i saw.
It basically just said the same 30% hot guys keep being "shared" on dates and casual sex by a lot of the women ( up to 70%) in those sites and they dont even really know.
Some girls are hoping for a relationship with the guys but they dont call back, so the girls end up alone and angry about it, the hot 30% guys are just cruising and it is easy because everyone messages them, everyone else ends up being sad.

I dunno ive had alot of mates who are that type, and to be honest it didn't look like it ever made them happy. I think that life only works for (don't know how to put it nicely) dumber people?

I think I might be a cat lady. Also, I collect Barbie dolls and have a "great personality" - pure gold to put onto any dating site, right there. :lol

...maybe that label doesn't quite fit. I will have to see once I complete my escape from debtors' prison.

I hate that I seem to be surrounded by hippies and rednecks.

Hippies are nice, my first girlfriend was a hippy, that was a nice relationship. Just make sure they are the showering type!
You live in a small town? maybe you have the same issue i do. Too small a pond

Just regular sites like okcupid and stuff

Most of these sites want you to pay for it to really work. I think you need to be a bigger city to have a decent enough user base living near you.

Yeah, guys never over reach. Come on!

crows, stop relying on all this ******** which means NOTHING! It's like parents trying to learn how to parent from a book.

I've seen this from personally experience and my gal pals. Not that guys aren't just as bad. Alot of guys fool themselves that hotter girls are better. Personality matters just as much, if not even more in a partner. As long as you find them attractive then thats enough, be it a 10/10 or 5/10

You'd have to have been there. It wasn't like being in a club or something and having a conversation with him then having him ask me out. He said hi to me in a store in passing, which isn't unusual, then approached me in the parking lot as I was walking to my car and asked me out. I don't know, maybe it was just a vibe I got. He wasn't bad looking, but these days, I want to at least know his name before he asks me out. He didn't even introduce himself. And he wasn't shy or afraid at all.

Doesn't matter, it was long ago. As small of a town I live in, I never saw him again.

Yeah thats kinda creepy lol

Thats one major privalage we guys have, no worries of a creep. We'd get a stalker at worst

Hippies are nice, my first girlfriend was a hippy, that was a nice relationship. Just make sure they are the showering type!
You live in a small town? maybe you have the same issue i do. Too small a pond

Hippy = 100% deal breaker for me.

I don't want to have to raise chickens and wear long skirts and change my name to Meadow.

Well after my last crazy cheatin ex-fiancee. I went with plain, I loved her plain stupid ass. Yet I got hurt. So me today says ****, I'm going after 9-10s and not giving a damn how they see me. Cause it's me, I know me. I do right, if they lucky enough to see what good about me then a keeper. If want to delude themselves next!

When people ask you to give them a shipping price for international and you take the time to measure a shipping box and look up a price and then they don't even have the decency to tell you no thanks, they just don't reply anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back