Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell 'em a flat rate of $60 (for a regular packed-out figure) and you'll refund any difference. Doesn't matter where you live, international deals are often more trouble than they're worth.

The only problem is I've had plenty of times where it's been way more than that. Even what the online usps calculator tells you vs the store clerk can be a huge difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only problem is I've had plenty of times where it's been way more than that. Even what the online usps calculator tells you vs the store clerk can be a huge difference

Just for a 1/6 figure, not a statue? Yeah, more trouble than it's worth... I just sell locally. It narrows my pool a lot but I know if any trouble comes up with the buyer or carrier it'll be easier to deal with.

This reminds me. I hate getting PM'd about something I'm looking to buy, I give them an offer, and they don't even ****ing counter offer. Like this is business 101.

I hate when something costs $10 and you best offer them $9 and they turn around and counter offer you $9.50. seriously, is that 50¢ really that much of an issue to lose a sale?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I hate when something costs $10 and you best offer them $9 and they turn around and counter offer you $9.50. seriously, is that 50¢ really that much of an issue to lose a sale?

I offered $40 on a $45 item and the guy came back with $44. Why bother putting OBO if that's the way it's going to be?

Haha couldn't you say the same thing about not paying the extra $1?

It happens a lot in the Facebook groups where you're selling a statue for several hundred dollars and they ask for it for $5 or $10 less, I just don't understand how you can live that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never pay the asking price on an auction that has OBO. If they put OBO it means they will sell it for less than the asking price. If they don't want to make a deal then they should just set it as a Buy It Now auction.

I absolutely hate how hard buying a mattress is,
you cant really test it in the store because laying on a mattress for 4 minutes is not really good indication, you dont know whether to get the one with the foam gel on top or not, or to get a hybrid one or not, not sure if it should be firm or not.

Finally you buy one and it is horrible, after two nights my back feels like i slept on rocks. also some of the threads are coming undone.... wtf. Need a new mattress badly and I cant decide, and when I do it was horrible.

I searched on google and people were saying how foam gel or hybrid has really dangerous materials in it

Waterbed...problem solved

you cant really test it in the store because laying on a mattress for 4 minutes is not really good indication, you dont know whether to get the one with the foam gel on top or not, or to get a hybrid one or not, not sure if it should be firm or not.

Finally you buy one and it is horrible, after two nights my back feels like i slept on rocks. also some of the threads are coming undone.... wtf. Need a new mattress badly and I cant decide, and when I do it was horrible.

I searched on google and people were saying how foam gel or hybrid has really dangerous materials in it

If you just bought a mattress and it's bad, take it back. Also, if you liked the mattress you had before, before it wore out, get another one just like it.

Im taking it back I just feel frustrated because my back keeps hurting cuz the old one is worn out.

The old one lost the tag so I have no idea what kind

If you have a sleeping bag, fold it and lay it on top. Or any thick blanket.

Rotate or flip the mattress and see if that helps short term.

Mr. Green sleep on the floor with a thick insulation. He rarely have back pain and at least not from sleeping on the floor.

William Shatner complains about soft bed from hotel. These bed gives him a back pain, he said.

PHFTpGg.gif

Bought a Tempurpedic a couple of years back, and it was seriously one of the best investments I've ever made for myself. My body thanks it every single day.

Back