Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68571350.jpg

then i chafe. :lecture

I still feel wide awake, but I randomly close my eyes and nod my head. Then I open my eyes and don't feel tired in the least. I feel tired for fractions of a second, then the feeling goes away.

that's like my lingering memories of sunday church.lol

grab a pillow and blanket. you're gonna crash soon. take a power nap at least. :]

that's like my lingering memories of sunday church.lol

grab a pillow and blanket. you're gonna crash soon. take a power nap at least. :]

I just walked five miles on my treadmill. Now I am drinking. I just hope the kids stay quiet. At least they are not having friends stay over tonight.

Unexpectedly stepping on a big squishy bug in my apartment, and feeling it go "squish" under my foot.

giphy.gif

That the media these days are too busy with Trump, BLM and SJW to talk about things like......I don't know......another big ass oil spill in the Gulf?

We have another oil spill in the gulf? Forget trump, he's in denial. California doesn't have a drought water problem he said.

We have another oil spill in the gulf? Forget trump, he's in denial. California doesn't have a drought water problem he said.

It was two weeks ago and I heard nothing about it till today when something popped up on my Facebook feed. Shell this time rather than BP.

Back