Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, strap this on your sore ass.

M0wqsGj.jpg

tumblr_nbrqsucwyE1rrkahjo4_500.gif

well,bud, technically,

i posted an opinion in response to FSLAR
who was replying to snake about hairy armpits.
the original subject was hairy armpits and legs.
FSLAR talked about "all women bodies are beautiful crap" (something you didn't find a problem with ironically.)

Context matters.

not sure why my first post triggered you so much since i wasnt even being that horrible or gross about it,
I didnt even make fun of hairy armpits. all i said was that most women wont date a short guy.

you guys and ween were implying that what i said was bulls- i made up, then i googled "women prefer tall men meme" and those were the first pics i found. showed up after a couple of seconds because is a popular meme.

i didnt even have to "dig through the bowels of the internet" it literally shows up if you google "dating short men" memes.

i dont think i have been overly insulting, i dont know but i think you are exaggerating right now. you didnt even flinch at FSLAR's post, or even the Sasquatch joke. I mean, come on.

i've chilled out on the jokes I would make or stuff like that. You saying that I post about this "EVERY GODDAMN DAY" is completely false

Thats kind of unfair, I have changed on my posting, thats kind of f ed up for you to say.

You are disregarding any of the context in the conversation here, I dont appreciate that.
I dont even post in the forum as much as it is to begin with.

:dunno
Did you call me "bud"? :lol Are you Nam now? Oh wait no, he called people "bub" because he thought he was such a stone-cold badass like Wolverine.

I don't care who you were replying to. The problem is that you would type in "women prefer tall men meme" in the first place. It goes from some silly hairy armpit comments to you trying to vilify women. Again.

I don't think you've chilled out on the "jokes". It may not be every day but it's at least every other day. It's annoying.

I hate oatmeal raisin cookies. I love the smell of them though. I just made a batch for Mom and they smell so good, but....YUCK!

What say you to that Xeno??!!

:monkey3
I have no idea what you're talking about a-dev.

23NOc6p.gif

the thing is that Ive actually seen some of the other guys in the forum say actual sexist objectifying stuff around ,
some really really offensive jokes by older members, dont want to name names but some really hardcore jokes, but i never seen xeno freak out even one single time lol. I guess i get under people's skins. but, I dont meant to. I really dont.
I've seen plenty of people on here make sexist jokes/comments, but you have a consistency about it. Not only that but you take it seriously, and are always posting random articles about women being sexist towards men not to be funny, but to try and make some point.

On graying hair I found a gray hair once :horror and since then...nothing. My cousin who's almost 21 has a few gray hairs but it's from his Dad who started graying around that time too. Sucks :(

Why, Mr. Green can smell 'em from here! What's so wrong if you made 'em yourself?

I don't like raisins and Mom likes a lot of them in her cookies. I don't stir them in, I put them in the mixer with the dough and beat them so they're pulverized so I can't pick them out. :lol

Make one for the should of's, could of's and would of's too while you're at it.

Should've, would've, could've. There is no "of" in the equation, it's an aural misinterpretation disseminated and integrated vocally through the culture from lazy comprehension of language. It's "should have" conjugated, "could have" conjugated, and "would have" conjugated.

Back