WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's that bad! Sorry...but it's just how I feel about him. He definitely speaks when he shouldn't and finds himself a little too funny for his own good. I just can't stand the guy. But hey, it's ok, cause that's just me. It's good you like him.

No Big that cool...and yeah he dose try to hard some seasons you ask why was poors Xander there for???..to watch buffy like us :lol
Ps have a good trip Bodie =0)

I think Brendan was born for the part of Xander in Buffy, as for any other part...? I don't know. all the other things I've seen him in I've haven't been too impressed. It would be great to see him in something that really brought out his humor that I loved from the show but I have yet to see that.

TONIGHT!!!! :rock :rock :rock

picture2yi.png

Last edited:
Or not... =(

I think Gizmodo ran their ads early and got me all excited for nothing. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, this week's episode of Glee is re-running tonight at 9 PM on Fox.

With Fringe airing this week, I looked earlier, but no Dollhouse Season Premier. :monkey2

Advice, guys. Still haven't watched season 1 but with it premiering tomorrow should I just jump into season 2 and catch up on one later? I'm considering it.

Advice, guys. Still haven't watched season 1 but with it premiering tomorrow should I just jump into season 2 and catch up on one later? I'm considering it.

Oooooo....That's a good question. You missed a lot in Season 1. Almost to the point that I think you'll appreciate the show MUCH, MUCH more if you see Season 1 first.

If you can finish Season 1 before the 2nd Season gets too in-depth (ie. before the third or fourth ep.) I say watch the Season Premier on Friday, and get caught up ASAP!!! :rock

You'll get hooked quick! The Season 1 finale was CRAZY!!!!!

Glad to hear you're joining the Dollhouse "crew"!!!!

This is what I suggest. Watch the unaired pilot "Echo" it will lay out a lot for you in that one episode. Then catch at least all the clips from each episode. That's if you don't have time before S2.

If you have time before hand, watch all of one, especially "echo"

Thanks Chap and BG. Will do my best. Much appreciated.

I change my mind.....even if you can't get caught up in time, still watch each week.

It'll only air once, and there's nothing like waiting around on Fridays for a new ep. to air! I get that old "Buffy" feeling again every time it rolls around.

I change my mind.....even if you can't get caught up in time, still watch each week. It'll only air once, and there's nothing like waiting around on Fridays for a new ep. to air! I get that old "Buffy" feeling again every time it rolls around.
I will. :lol I am going to dvr it and watch it asap if I can't watch it on friday(s). :D

yeah I agree with Buffygirl. at least watch the first ep. and the last from last season to have an idea of whats happening. Im sure there will be a recap on the opener tomorrow but its a good idea to come into it knowing whats happened. good luck M. :D

Saya, that reminds me. Time to go revive the Dollhouse thread I made in the TV section!!! We must spread the word!!! :rock

Will do Saya. ;) Glad I'm getting into this show finally. And there's a thread in another section? That's 2 threads AND the grp. :lol Spread the word. :rock

Back