What's coming next? A Marvel Hot Toys Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got:

-Mark II (x2)
-Mark III (x2)
-Gunmetal Grey Mark III
-Mark IV
-Mark IV (Secret Project)
-Mark VI
-War Machine
-7 no duplicating, 9 if we count duplicates

On Order:
-Spider-Man
-Captain America
-Mark II Unleashed (on order for now)
-Mark V

Those of course are just Marvel, if you count HT in general I'm over 20 figures easy with another 6 or 7 on the way.

I've mostly been collecting the HT's figures from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I've sold off other things to fund my purchases lately. So far I have:
Mark I
Mark II
Mark III (original version)
Mark IV
Mark VI
Black Widow
Whiplash
Thor
Odin

On preorder I have:
Captain America
Mark V

The only non MCU HT figure I have is Kevin Flynn with the Light Cycle on preorder bought and paid for. I will probably go for that new Luke Skywalker when it goes up for preorder also.

As far as what else is on the horizon, I bet we see some we expect and some off the wall stuff. I'm still thinking it is odd and ill-timed to be getting anything from Spider-Man 3. I think I'd eventually like a Spider-Man for my display but I will likely wait for the one from the new movie. I still wonder if we will be surprised by something oddball like the long rumored Alba Invisible Woman.
I'm thinking the Avengers is going to break the bank for most people. I would think at least four figures will be released about the same time. And I'd bet money, it's a Mark VII, Hawkeye, Cap and Nick Fury. The Hulk will probably show a year or more after the movie comes out, with Thor, Black Widow, Loki and maybe Maria Hill coming out later.

I currently have:
Mark I
Mark III (Original)
Wolverine
War Machine
Black Widow
Mark VI
Ghost Rider
Thor
Odin

I have Spider Man on preorder, but plan on ordering:
Captain America
New Goblin
Mark II Armored Unleashed
Iron Monger

I'm not big on owning every variant of every character, I just want one figure of every major, unique Marvel character (Which is why I still regret passing on Blade.)

Yeah I'm kind of a HT junkie right now but only if has to do with comicbook based figures. On top of my 15 Marvel figs I have another 11 from their DC line. I also have Connor V1 and a T-600 as well as a few from SS Joe line but I'm starting to run out of room so I'm thinking about getting rid of the rest and just focus on HT comic/movie figure. I really hope that HT will do comic book line for Marvel.

I only have:

Wolverine
Blade
War Machine
Mark IV
Ghost Rider

On the way:

Mark VI
Thor

When did this thread turn into a list of figures you own & have on PO? :dunno

Post #75.

These speculation threads usually burn out quick, which is why so many of them pop up over and over and get merged.

1. MK 4 (x3)
2. MK 6 (x4)
3. Warmachine (x2)
4. Secret project
5. Wolverine
6. Thor
7. Gambit (bash)
8. Psylocke (bash)
9. Nick Furyy (bash)
10. Rogue (bash)
11. Cable (WIP)
12. MK 3 BD
13. Tony Stark (bash)

1. MK 4 (x3)
2. MK 6 (x4)
3. Warmachine (x2)
4. Secret project
5. Wolverine
6. Thor
7. Gambit (bash)
8. Psylocke (bash)
9. Nick Furyy (bash)
10. Rogue (bash)
11. Cable (WIP)
12. MK 3 BD
13. Tony Stark (bash)

Do you have a link or some pics of your bashed figures?

Marvel collection consist of:

1. XMO Wolverine
2. Ghost Rider
3. Blade II
4. Abigail Whistler
5. Thor
6. Odin
7. Mark I
8. Mark IV
9. Mark VI
10. Black Widow
11. War Machine
12. Spiderman (po)
13. Captain America (po)

At one point I had everything from IM. The figure began over running the collection so I sold everything except items shown. Anyway, how did this turn from what;s next to whatcha got :dunno

Im getting into collecting HT Marvel as my main is only Horror/customs. But i got on PO Spider-man and Captain America.

I want this one, but I doubt it will ever happen

New_Cap.jpg

Tomm Wong Jr posted something in ___anese on his Facebook page about Iron Man. Can someone check it out?

He posted
大家都知,《煲呔曾》票房勁收,但估唔到 Figure一樣咁掂!呢隻熱炒款式並非靚仔唐英年Mark II或者曾鈺成 Mark III,而係原祖級煲呔Mark I!炒家熱愛原因,除咗生產數量甚少,仲因為 Figure背脊被督到花晒,Details跟足原著零舍精緻,​而且心口盞明燈仲真係識發光,十足電影內嘅煲呔充滿力量,超型!

Google translated it as...

We all know, "bow tie was" fresh box office revenue, but as Han Gu Wudao Figure weigh! It is not only handsome stir-fried style sing, Mr Henry Tang, Mark II or Mark III, the ancestral line of the original level bow tie Mark I! Speculators love of reason, in addition to the scarcity of Zo production, Chung Figure spine is because the governor to take the sun, Details exquisite homes with zero original enough, and true heart Chung beacon light system knowledge, full of generous bow tie in the film is full of strength, super-type !

:slap

Oh, makes sense to me. Can't wait:lol

He posted

Google translated it as...

We all know, "bow tie was" fresh box office revenue, but as Han Gu Wudao Figure weigh! It is not only handsome stir-fried style sing, Mr Henry Tang, Mark II or Mark III, the ancestral line of the original level bow tie Mark I! Speculators love of reason, in addition to the scarcity of Zo production, Chung Figure spine is because the governor to take the sun, Details exquisite homes with zero original enough, and true heart Chung beacon light system knowledge, full of generous bow tie in the film is full of strength, super-type !

:slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back