What's coming next? A Marvel Hot Toys Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that sometime between Q2 & Q3 next year we will be seeing an armored Whiplash announcement for the IM :yess:

2012 1/6 potential!

Just for the fun of it, I thought I'd throw out what possible or probably Marvel and DC 1/6 figures HT may release in 2012. First, here is what is confirmed or rumored.

Marvel

Symbiote Spiderman

Iron Monger
Stealth Iron Man
Milk War Machine
Iron Man Mark I ( Re-release )

USO Captain america

DC

1989 Batman
1989 Joker

Here is what I think will be made based on what they've been making.

Marvel

Black Widow ( Avengers )
Captain America ( Avengers )
Iron Man ( Avengers ) Mark VII
Thor ( Avengers )

Spiderman ( Amazing Spiderman )

Red Skull ( Captain America )

DC

Bane ( Dark Knight Rises )
Batman ( Dark Knight Rises )
Catwoman ( Dark Knight Rises )

Green Lantern

Thats what I think will be made. Let me know who you think HT may give us next year. And if you know of any that are confirmed I don't have listed, add to it.

:hi5:

Re: 2012 1/6 potential!

Dude, this is not a Marvel list if you can so easily forget the already announced X-Men First Class

fail-owned-spiderman-comics-fail.jpg

Dude, this is not a Marvel list if you can so easily forget the already announced X-Men First Class

fail-owned-spiderman-comics-fail.jpg

I agree. Sorry. Unfortunately, it appears HT has forgotten about X-Men First Class also!

Plus I wanted to leave some for everyone else to participate.

What's the big deal, let people discuss it for ____s sake. Why does everyone with a post count over 10.000 feel the need to be a ******?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the SDCC. This will most likely be the best year yet for HT, ET and SS. Just stop to think what the HT booth will look like next year :horror :thud:

Last edited:

What's the big deal, let people discuss it for ____s sake. Why does everyone with a post count over 10.000 fell the need to be a ******?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the SDCC. This will most likely be the best year yet for HT, ET and SS. Just stop to think what the HT booth will look like next year :horror :thud:

I guess those who are complaining about this being ANOTHER WISH LIST are tired of seeing similar post re-done. It's not like every single post on this site turns into a BASH HT FOR MAKING TOO MAKE IRON MAN FIGURES THREAD!

Why would we want another thread that talks about something fun or positive. Especially for a newbie like me. Someone posted 2012 will probably be the greatest year yet for HT. Why would we want to get excited about that when we can sit back and criticiz everyone else for what they don't believe in?

Last I checked, this is a forum for TOYS AND COLLECTIBLES. A hobby that is suppose to be fun. I'd rather read 5000 wish lists then 5 threads with the same critics sprewing the same anger.

If you like this wish list, add to it, tell me what you think will never get made, but you wish it would.

And if you don't like this wish list, FIND ANOTHER THREAD!

:rotfl:nana::rotfl:nana::clap

Just for the fun of it, I thought I'd throw out what possible or probably Marvel and DC 1/6 figures HT may release in 2012. First, here is what is confirmed or rumored.

Marvel

Symbiote Spiderman

Iron Monger
Stealth Iron Man
Milk War Machine
Iron Man Mark I ( Re-release )

USO Captain america

DC

1989 Batman
1989 Joker

Here is what I think will be made based on what they've been making.

Marvel

Black Widow ( Avengers )
Captain America ( Avengers )
Iron Man ( Avengers ) Mark VII
Thor ( Avengers )

Spiderman ( Amazing Spiderman )

Red Skull ( Captain America )

DC

Bane ( Dark Knight Rises )
Batman ( Dark Knight Rises )
Catwoman ( Dark Knight Rises )

Green Lantern

Thats what I think will be made. Let me know who you think HT may give us next year. And if you know of any that are confirmed I don't have listed, add to it.

:hi5:

Red Skull should be above Avengers & Amazing Spider-Man and Green Lantern above TDKR as those licenses were aquired first.

Red Skull should be above Avengers & Amazing Spider-Man and Green Lantern above TDKR as those licenses were aquired first.

They are moreso in alphabetical order, not my desired release order. Believe me, if I had my choice, Red Skull would be my most wanted by a long shot.

What's the big deal, let people discuss it for ____s sake. Why does everyone with a post count over 10.000 feel the need to be a ******?

pssst. Not to bring you off of your soapbox but there is already an established thread for what is next for Marvel 1:6 HT that has been around since last September that people keep missing when they create these threads and they always get closed down by Mods and referenced....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83545

But okay.

tumblr_lowxxpqaWU1r0ojhto1_500.gif

No 1/6 HULK = FAIL!

J/K Id like to think that HT will give us a 1:6 Scale Avengers HULK at some point.

Also hoping to here the announcement of Back to the Future Marty and Doc and hopefully DX Robocop.

My wishlist IS getting smaller! :yess:

pssst. Not to bring you off of your soapbox but there is already an established thread for what is next for Marvel 1:6 HT that has been around since last September that people keep missing when they create these threads and they always get closed down by Mods and referenced....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83545

But okay.

tumblr_lowxxpqaWU1r0ojhto1_500.gif

Sorry Mike. I looked for it before I started this one. I guess I didn't look back far enough. The last post was in August. Thanks for the merge.:clap

No need to apologize to me, just making a point why so many of these threads get snarky comments. Search on this forum isn't exactly the best.

43df4b.jpg

No 1/6 HULK = FAIL!

J/K Id like to think that HT will give us a 1:6 Scale Avengers HULK at some point.

Also hoping to here the announcement of Back to the Future Marty and Doc and hopefully DX Robocop.

My wishlist IS getting smaller! :yess:

Mine too, wishing is painful to get into with HT, even for figures of licenses they have :( but yur list is too good to not want :hi5:

Except i couldn't care less about a hulk figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back