Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the other thing is Im sure we understand the business side of things enough to know we wouldnt want SS to go out of business or any other company for that matter. We understand what the limited runs on "collectible" products mean, but what were all trying to say is we dont really care (to a point - some more than others) we all buy what we want and what we like. If for whatever reason we buy something and end up selling it down the road well...thats how this "business"/hobby works, I would safely assume though that most here arent buying to flip.

Exactly, the reason we buy from SS, HT etc. is that they put out collectables that no other companies do. I mean you can't go down to kmart and buy a PF Thor or whatever. For me edition size is irrelevant, I buy what I like from who I like, just so happens SS and HT has the market cornered right now, but that's ok I like most of the stuff they bring out. Anyway my opinion.

cheers

Don't care much about ES but I normally get it way cheaper down the line for the higher ES items. : )

I know a lot of guys here think otherwise....and for obvious reasons but I would personally like this to be in 1:2 scale!
Though it'd be awesome if SS could pull this off in 1:4 scale

actually 1:4 for the sake of continuity please.

just don't drop a 1:2 price tag and I would be grateful.

Thought the SWS one was a bit over 1/4th..It's deffinitely bigger than SS's Alien Warrior Maquette.. :dunno

yup, i agree.

But most consider the P1 1:4 scale while the alien warrior is often considered a tad smaller than 1:4.

who knows man.

Sometimes i think fuzzy is right with the coining of CSF :lol

I think SS themselves are clueless 'bout its actual scale!! :p

That's possible

Here are some comparison shots from thx and titanchuck's photos.

Wolf LSF vs CM Pred (1/3 scale)
wolfcompare5halface.jpg

wolfcompare05.jpg

wolfcompare04.jpg

Yep, going up for sale within the week, let's see if Sideshow screws it up.

Back