Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked mine as well, moved from Jan. 25th to Feb. 25th....Oh well, another statue, another wait.

+1 :(

I'm hoping that it doesn't get pushed back any further. Single payment for Supes, he gets pushed back 6 months. Flex payed and ordered WW on day one, she gets pushed back at least 2 months. :dunno

Sucks but it is what it is. I'm hoping she turns out great and the pics from the first batch elite tides me over in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drool...

77b901e2f7e9bcdff51866294b6e72ef.jpg

Geeze... At least you guys get notices. I don't get to know til I see people complaining about the delayed ship date and then I get to surprise myself in the same disappointment as you guys to find the same thing. :(

Fe. 15th for me as well. Cripes that will be a year to the day that went up for PO.

I kinda think voicing our pleasure of this delay tells the powers to be that its ok when there are delays, there will always be an excuse to accept the delay at the expense of the consumer, not the mfr (or shipper in this case).

Unfortunately there is really nothing to be done in this situation. It's outside of Sideshows control right now. The union workers, from what I've read, want to be doing their jobs, but are being held back by management. There's no way that anyone with the power to fix this is going to be reading this forum and Sideshow isn't going to pass anything onto them on our behalf. I'm sure SS and other companies have and continue to voice their displeasure at this situation. It just is what it is right now.

:dunno

I kinda think voicing our pleasure of this delay tells the powers to be that its ok when there are delays, there will always be an excuse to accept the delay at the expense of the consumer, not the mfr (or shipper in this case).

I'm 100% sure our opinion of the delay will have no effect on future delays.

Unfortunately there is really nothing to be done in this situation. It's outside of Sideshows control right now. The union workers, from what I've read, want to be doing their jobs, but are being held back by management. There's no way that anyone with the power to fix this is going to be reading this forum and Sideshow isn't going to pass anything onto them on our behalf. I'm sure SS and other companies have and continue to voice their displeasure at this situation. It just is what it is right now.

:dunno

True, but I meant in general. As common as delays are, coupled with any acceptance for whatever reason (usually financial) just perpetuates disappointment.

I'm 100% sure our opinion of the delay will have no effect on future delays.

Of course not :lol

Back