Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in....

Thank you for pre-ordering the Wonder Woman –Premium Format Figure – EXCL with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.
Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released. We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

:gah:

True, but I meant in general. As common as delays are, coupled with any acceptance for whatever reason (usually financial) just perpetuates disappointment.

I'm pretty sure Sideshow wants your money as much as you want your statue. Sideshow gets no benefit from having their products delayed, other than dealing with whinny customers wanting to know why they can't have their toys NOW.

Just in....

Thank you for pre-ordering the Wonder Woman –Premium Format Figure – EXCL with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.
Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released. We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Got that email too.

Got the email as well. For me that's Sinestro catwoman Keaton bats and now ww. Personally I'm not happy and will cancel two of my orders. I know it's not ss fault but I also don't want 4 PF'S in a month. It's just a psychological thing I guess. Don't want to feel like an obsessed compulsive horde haha

Just in....

Thanks Obama.

:monkey3

Got the email as well. For me that's Sinestro catwoman Keaton bats and now ww. Personally I'm not happy and will cancel two of my orders. I know it's not ss fault but I also don't want 4 PF'S in a month. It's just a psychological thing I guess. Don't want to feel like an obsessed compulsive horde haha

I know right, theres a perfect RE CW sitting in my lcs, 399 no shipping. Hmmmm.

I'm pretty sure Sideshow wants your money as much as you want your statue. Sideshow gets no benefit from having their products delayed, other than dealing with whinny customers wanting to know why they can't have their toys NOW.

Yeah I suppose your right. Not like they deliberately delay them but there's gotta be some weak link that needs replacing to prevent such recurrences.

Got the unfortunate email too but knew it was just a matter of time. :(

I guess they forgot to cut/paste "Wonder Woman" to where it says "Catwoman" in the email. I had to do a double take when i first read it. :huh :lol

... Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released. We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

No No, my CW as well is one of them :mad:

Yeah, CW still applies to me too along with Keaton and now WW. :(

I'm not going to stress though. My only concern is if all these ship at the same time. I'm a full pay on all three. Maybe if worst comes to worst, SS will work something out due to these extreme circumstances. I guess I'll find out if and when it plays out like that.

Yeah I suppose your right. Not like they deliberately delay them but there's gotta be some weak link that needs replacing to prevent such recurrences.

Yeah, the weak link is China. not much they can do about it unless they want to pay higher prices to manufacture and paint them here.

Back