1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess this saves me a bit of money...since it's going to be open ended edition size which blows imo, im going to pick this up much cheaper after it's released. thanks sideshow! Way to whore this product since the movie is coming out.

For the first time ever, I've got to agree with nash on this one. I never liked the idea of high end collectibles having an open edition. Kinda devalues the piece and will probably see it cheaper down the road....

All you whiners can always cancel your orders and never pick this bust up:monkey3

movie comes out in may. the bust comes out third quarter. (july-sept)

Uh...exactly.

Hell yeah, I want this bad. I got a 1:1 Original Helmet comign and I'm thinking of getting the Golden one too. I've loved Iron Man sense the old cmoics and playing him on Marvel vs. Capcom!! Hopefully we will get some 1:1 props, like his blaster hand or something too! And then WAR MACHINE!!!

All you whiners can always cancel your orders and never pick this bust up:monkey3

Uh...exactly.

i agree with nash. a $700 piece should...no REQUIRES a low es. these high-end way expensive pieces need to have some assurance of retaining value. open ended es is wrong...WRONG I TELL YA!! :lol

movie comes out in may. the bust comes out third quarter. (july-sept)

Uh...exactly.

The movie comes out in May, exactly why they chose to go with an open edition. It allows for people to SEE the movie first and then get hyped up to buy the bust at it's $700 price tag. This way they get way more publicity and potential buyers.

UH.....EXACTLY

The movie comes out in May, exactly why they chose to go with an open edition. It allows for people to SEE the movie first and then get hyped up to buy the bust at it's $700 price tag. This way they get way more publicity and potential buyers.

UH.....EXACTLY

How do we know for certain it will have an open ES?

having a open edition size on a high end peice like this is lame IMO.

Such a great peice but SS may have killed it before it got going by not limiting the edition size :monkey2

Didn't the Stan Winston/Sideshow 1:1 Endo bust have open editions. Didn't stop those from being highly sought after, in fact quite a few on the board obsessed about the potential unknown low edition size.

Yeah I'll hold onto the order but will drop it If the Movie doesn't knock my socks off!:monkey2

I honestly don't think the movie will be that great, but I think the bust is cool enough to keep even if the movie turns out to be marginal at best.

I'd rather pay 650$ for IM Life-size Bust than about 600$ for SIM, even if it's an open edition.:monkey1

Movie looks cool, Bust looks Amazing!, so why is everyone trashing them. At the very least, Iron Man will be better than Spiderman 3 and Superman Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back