1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather pay 650$ for IM Life-size Bust than about 600$ for SIM, even if it's an open edition

I would easily sell my SIM for $600 to secure that. I have defects on mine so I doubt I'd get that much for it. :monkey2

I'm hoping we get to see this at Comic-Con before it ships out. If so, seeing it in person will be the deciding factor for me.

That or if I'm flat broke at the time:D

I'm with Brand X on this. I'm hoping to make the decision to keep or cancel it once I see it at Comic Con.

Didn't the Stan Winston/Sideshow 1:1 Endo bust have open editions. Didn't stop those from being highly sought after, in fact quite a few on the board obsessed about the potential unknown low edition size.

I'd rather pay 650$ for IM Life-size Bust than about 600$ for SIM, even if it's an open edition.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Agree 100% with both of these statements.

i got mine ordered and im excited. i dont care if its open edition cause its going to look sweet displayed i only hope they are individually numbered

I could care less open ended or not, just as long as the final products looks just as amazing or better!! Then when I get a a SIM and have him repainted, my collection will look pimpin!!

i got mine ordered and im excited. i dont care if its open edition cause its going to look sweet displayed i only hope they are individually numbered

The bases wont be # since its a open edition size.

At the very least, Iron Man will be better than Spiderman 3 and Superman Returns.

That's not saying much. "Gigli" and "I Know Who Killed Me" were better then Spider-Man 3 and Superman Returns.

:lol

I'm with Brand X on this. I'm hoping to make the decision to keep or cancel it once I see it at Comic Con.

I'll be making the decision based on SDCC pics.

I will keep either this or the SIM piece, but I can't afford both.

I'm not a big IM fan, BUT.........this bust looks awsome ! Sell that SIM and get this ! :google

I'm not a big IM fan, BUT.........this bust looks awsome ! Sell that SIM and get this ! :google

That's the trick now isn't it. Selling that SIM. Many people want this piece flawless and that has become harder and harder to give...

Hey Darth Loki, if I can't get my X-Men vs Sentinel #1 Exclusive, I will have some money freed up. If you ARE looking to get rid of your SIM, let me know! I want one and it would help you get your 1:1. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back