1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f3f810da6e8aaa2869281fa41e98ec50.jpg

Cathalog 2017 .. and yesssss sirrrr we are getting the batmobileeee ..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so fast Jose!

The Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile was in the 2012 catalog, 2013 catalog and 2014 catalog and still hasn't seen the light of day.

IMG_5820.JPG

And don't forget 2011's Loki,

IMG_5821.JPG

Or the Lone Ranger,

IMG_5822.JPG

Or Charles Xavier,

IMG_5823.JPG

Last edited:
Not so fast Jose!

The Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile was in the 2012 catalog, 2013 catalog and 2014 catalog and still hasn't seen the light of day.

View attachment 321189

And don't forget 2011's Loki,

View attachment 321190

Or the Lone Ranger,

View attachment 321192

You are very right .. but lately It have come to mind .. that hot toys must have some sort of problem within the licenses of the batmobile 66 since the late death of george barris his creator even if hot toys had the linceses to produce the batmobile66 may was on as he was alive ..

But something tells me that we will see batmobile bvs first ..

Dont get me wrong .. I want both ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an instant purchase for me if they ever release it, but at this point, I am not holding my breath.

Crazy to think this thread started 2 years ago and still nothing.

safe to say this will sell out very fast

Where is this catalogue from? Don't suppose it has the hover DeLorean in it?

That Batmobile looks glorious! I wish I had the space to display something that huge. Still I'd love the Batsignal as a consolation if that get's made to.

It's from Hot Toys 2017 catalogue
175552e4cvc594neznl4pi.jpg

If that's true. then these are coming out as well?
BTTF Delorean II
175614fb555qjjvcx858q12.jpg

and the Eyeball guy & Teeth guy as well...!?
Copy of 175610jlau8jf2l1ww1zaz.jpg

So does it mean they intend to make all the things displayed in the catalogue and put them up for pre-order before the end of 2017? Albeit many won't be released before 2018 and beyond.

So does it mean they intend to make all the things displayed in the catalogue and put them up for pre-order before the end of 2017? Albeit many won't be released before 2018 and beyond.

Nah, it's just a general product catalog that shows off some products they have planned. There have been many cases where things they show in the catalog aren't available for order until the following year or so. They've also inserted OLD figures into the catalogs for certain licenses where the figure is not only from a previous year, but has been long sold out. These things are just to show off and give an idea of what their various licenses entail.

Back