1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should get this and a Justice league one hopefully

I think if there is a chance they'll release the BVS Batmobile it'll coincide with the release of Justice League which is due out in November 2017, so we could be waiting a while for them to release this unfortunately. 2 - 3 years since they first announced it which seems to be all too common with hot toys nowadays.

I really think chances are very good that this will see the light of day. Just look at how well all 3(!!!) Batman HTs have sold already! No idea about the black chrome Batman, but I bet that one does well too.

Awesome! Yeah, this line does very well, so I am relatively sure the Batmobile will be made.
What would the dimensions be of this, btw? Does anybody know? BvS Batmobile is a lot longer than the tumbler, I feel.

Awesome! Yeah, this line does very well, so I am relatively sure the Batmobile will be made.
What would the dimensions be of this, btw? Does anybody know? BvS Batmobile is a lot longer than the tumbler, I feel.
Can't remember the exact details of the size of the hot toys BVS Batmobile, but it's MASSIVE, bigger than the Tumbler and 1989 Batmobile...

I don't know the dimensions of the BvS Batmobile, but saw it at SDCC and it takes up a huge amount of space. Almost looked out of scale till you really focused on the seats to judge the scale properly.

Well Check this out... It's a Kids carry case that's very cool... IMG_7338.jpg
Again, I believe Hot Toys not in the market to make 1/6 vehicles again...

I ordered mine at $94.00 and I will attempt to modify it...

It's not full 1/6 scale; but for those that of you who need a filler Batmobile for their display...
Take a look...
It might look better with the Mezco figures..,
IMG_7359.jpg
IMG_7370.jpg
IMG_7371.jpg
IMG_7360.jpg

Will you be getting all four Ghostbusters?

No, I got the Dr. 3 Pack to start off with. My favorite segment in the film is the Slimer bust, so I want to recreate that. However, if Winston goes for cheap on the secondary market I may add him, even though it'll compromise my Slimer bust display.

No, I got the Dr. 3 Pack to start off with. My favorite segment in the film is the Slimer bust, so I want to recreate that. However, if Winston goes for cheap on the secondary market I may add him, even though it'll compromise my Slimer bust display.

I have the Dr. 3 pack on order to but the delay gives me longer to save and prompted thoughts of upgrading to the full set. Not sure yet but either way it's gonna be so cool getting multiple figures in one package :lol box will be huge.

I have the Dr. 3 pack on order to but the delay gives me longer to save and prompted thoughts of upgrading to the full set. Not sure yet but either way it's gonna be so cool getting multiple figures in one package :lol box will be huge.

Yep, really looking forward to these. Already cleared out a detolf shelf for them by selling off my Avengers figures from the first film.

Back