1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I shouldn't save $300 cause I could save $25 instead?

I mean you should probably buy a figure that cost an even $300 or so, one that you would lose only 12-14 bucks vs the 25 you will make for buying igor with your points. Now if you can only afford igor by using your points so be it but putting your points on a more expensive figure, to me isn't the best idea. Of course to each there own.

Actually that's the kind of figure you don't want to use your points on, you get $25 bucks back for him, compared to 12-14 bucks your gonna get on most other IM figures.

There is absolutely no difference. If you use say $300 in rewards points on anything you are losing out on $15 in rewards points whether you buy a $300 figure or $500 figure.

In the case of Igor, you won't get $25 if you use $300 in rewards; you will get $10 on the $200 that you paid.

Yeah, the game has changed. You now earn rewards on whatever $$$ you actually spend, regardless of coupon/rewards used.

It makes zero difference now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is absolutely no difference. If you use say $300 in rewards points on anything you are losing out on $15 in rewards points whether you buy a $300 figure or $500 figure.

In the case of Igor, you won't get $25 if you use $300 in rewards; you will get $10 on the $200 that you paid.

ohhhhhh!

I refuse to break out my tony until I have the 42 in hand. Also because of space limitations, lol. Still need to figure out a proper setup givin the space I have

Is that glass case two detolfs laying sideways?

Looks like 3...very interesting...

I am planning on taking one of my Iron Man figures to Ikea one of these days to see how a figure will fit in and dispaly in the KALLAX (old Expedit) shelving.

Is that glass case two detolfs laying sideways?

Looks like 3...very interesting...

I am planning on taking one of my Iron Man figures to Ikea one of these days to see how a figure will fit in and dispaly in the KALLAX (old Expedit) shelving.

If I remember correctly, yes. I was super jealous when he first posted that.

It looked terrible when I did it with 1 :lol

I'm using 2 Detolfs Horizontally. I carefully hoisted them up on top of my Batman Display one by one. I carefully backed out the bolts a little and removed the front and Back Glass from the First Detolf. This makes the Detolf super floppy and flimsy because it has not Front or back glass support at this point. You then Tighten up the bolts and the structure becomes a little stronger, but still flimsy. Carefully slide this Detolf to the back of you wall. I then hoisted up another Detolf and only removed the back Glass piece. I slid this one to mate with the rear Detolf. At this point you will have a "Breadbox" style Detolf with about 32" of depth. I realized the HOA is a little taller than the Horizontal Detolf. I then went to the back wall of my display and carefully pushed the 2 Detolfs towards the front to meet the Edge of my Batman Display case. I now have the extra room for the RADIUS curved HOA units. Since the HOA units will not fit inside the Hoizontal Detolf I decided to set them all up and REUSE the glass Pieces I removed from the Previous Detolfs and placed the Glass on top of the HOA. THis gave me an extra 16" x 64" of glass top. I then made sides to attach to the rear HOA glass top piece and sealed it all off. The result yields you a Horizontal Glass Display case measuring at 64" wide X 48" Deep. Total cost = 2 Detolfs 65.00 each =130.00 + a lot of time and Patience :)

I'm using 2 Detolfs Horizontally. I carefully hoisted them up on top of my Batman Display one by one. I carefully backed out the bolts a little and removed the front and Back Glass from the First Detolf. This makes the Detolf super floppy and flimsy because it has not Front or back glass support at this point. You then Tighten up the bolts and the structure becomes a little stronger, but still flimsy. Carefully slide this Detolf to the back of you wall. I then hoisted up another Detolf and only removed the back Glass piece. I slid this one to mate with the rear Detolf. At this point you will have a "Breadbox" style Detolf with about 32" of depth. I realized the HOA is a little taller than the Horizontal Detolf. I then went to the back wall of my display and carefully pushed the 2 Detolfs towards the front to meet the Edge of my Batman Display case. I now have the extra room for the RADIUS curved HOA units. Since the HOA units will not fit inside the Hoizontal Detolf I decided to set them all up and REUSE the glass Pieces I removed from the Previous Detolfs and placed the Glass on top of the HOA. THis gave me an extra 16" x 64" of glass top. I then made sides to attach to the rear HOA glass top piece and sealed it all off. The result yields you a Horizontal Glass Display case measuring at 64" wide X 48" Deep. Total cost = 2 Detolfs 65.00 each =130.00 + a lot of time and Patience :)

came out pretty well! nice job and a great tutorial for anyone looking to replicate

Back