1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

sdhj5d.jpg

Not surprising. 10 days till February and it hasn't released in Hong Kong yet. Only 35ish days till march.

I don't mind... Just more time to save up since I'm getting him through my LCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it's not material or paint issue that's causing the delay.

It's not an actual delay. It will still release on schedule in Hong Kong. They just adjusted when they will get it. The figure hasn't been delayed, only sideshows anticipated (better known as a guess) window on getting it after its released.

Isn't Chinese New Year going to delay everything? The factories shut down for a few weeks right?

It will probably have an effect on things but it doesn't meant they won't release product. The factories have started to stagger vacations more and more and highly skilled workers are often only off for a week. So they run extra product in the lead up(the machinery is run longer and more of the plastic or diecast or even tailoring is done) and then the skilled workers that do the final work like detail and what not still have product to due during the factory floor down time. It will effect things but probably not near as bad as both the past and low end items. The production team is also Korean so that is part of it.

I got a delay notice for the new Terminator figure today too, so it isn't just Vision..

I just got one for Princess Leia too. So looks like this is the case with a handful of figures.

With Civil War coming out in May I wonder what figures will be available for preorder from CW before AOU Vision finally ships?

Hmmmm.... I'm okay with this. Have a better chance of actually having money again around then post-Star Wars onslaught.

Back