1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn!!
I want this figure.
how amazing is that headsculpt.
jingobells pics sold me!!
The flying pose and holding SW in his arms...damn HT!!!

It will probably have an effect on things but it doesn't meant they won't release product. The factories have started to stagger vacations more and more and highly skilled workers are often only off for a week. So they run extra product in the lead up(the machinery is run longer and more of the plastic or diecast or even tailoring is done) and then the skilled workers that do the final work like detail and what not still have product to due during the factory floor down time. It will effect things but probably not near as bad as both the past and low end items. The production team is also Korean so that is part of it.

I always enjoy your posts.Concise informative and erudite.

Here are some more pictures from Facebook
12642875_10153284155567344_860834203462930577_n.jpg
12573024_10153284161462344_4237215532859357115_n.jpg

I just saw the delay until April-May. Plus sideshow shipping quoted me 19.00. So I just bought from Timcent. 6 bucks more is worth it.

By the time this one ships from SSC, the next Vision should he going up for PO lol. They will probably have some exclusive feature or item for incentive.

There's rumors of a wardrobe change... so maybe that will be enough.

I haven't decided if I'm getting this yet; would like to have seen more padding around the elbows and knees so they look more natural when bent...and not lighting the Mind Stone is a missed opportunity. Beautiful head sculpt and paint app though.

What are the thoughts on the paint app going pink like is being seen on the Iron Patriot's salute-hand?

Back