1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b61f2baf34e83f92039877aa56e3a98e.jpg

He looks great. Pre ordered for me. Should be interesting to see the difference for the civil war vision. This is how I'm going to pose mine image.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody else sees the color difference between head and neck ? I really like this figure but this is troubling me...

I'm seriously actually kinda tempted to order this from a Hong Kong seller. This turned out so much better than I thought...anyone have experience with toys4kidults ?

I've ordered from them before, quality seller, no worries.

I have a question about buying outside the U.S....is there any problems when you order? Do you pay any fees? And how do they ship it?

I live in the US but if you live in other countries fees may apply. I ordered the Stormtrooper two pack it was packed very well but without the brown shipper. Also of note if you message them direct they well sell for a lower price outside of eBay. As long as you deal with resellers with lots of rep you should have no problems.

I live in the US but if you live in other countries fees may apply. I ordered the Stormtrooper two pack it was packed very well but without the brown shipper. Also of note if you message them direct they well sell for a lower price outside of eBay. As long as you deal with resellers with lots of rep you should have no problems.

Whoops...I knew I wrote that wrong. I live in the U.S. So...no problems then? May order Vision from them. Thanks for the info!

He kinda looks like he's made of MKVI's pink panties :lol I wonder if the paint will fade overtime.

This figure came out amazing! I can't wait to get him. :panic:

This figure came out amazing! I can't wait to get him. :panic:

I know, right?! So much detail in those eyes! I paid a NRD the first day he went up for PO, but I was a little concerned with the recent announcement of a Civil War version. Now I can't wait to have this in hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back